Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)

Cool. To bad a couple of those are over Wolf...

And I like Daredevil... but Spider-Man is permanent for me. >_>

Hope all goes well though.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Oh [censored].
I want that Venom in the OP.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Kagemaru on May 06, 2012, 08:12:56 PM
Cool. To bad a couple of those are over Wolf...

And I like Daredevil... but Spider-Man is permanent for me. >_>

Hope all goes well though.
I think Daredevil may go on Marth. not sure yet...
Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 06, 2012, 08:14:54 PM
Oh [censored].
I want that Venom in the OP.
thats a pic of how he looks in MUA2... I didnt rig it yet lol xD


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 08:23:13 PM
thats a pic of how he looks in MUA2... I didnt rig it yet lol xD
If you were rigging him at the moment, he'd have a preview picture :P
What I'm saying is that I want that Venom badly, but I can wait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


daredevil

^yes

i hope he goes on marth 'cuase marth needs some good hacks
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 06, 2012, 08:24:10 PM
If you were rigging him at the moment, he'd have a preview picture :P
What I'm saying is that I want that Venom badly, but I can wait.
I'll get to him soon ;)
You should be excited about Thor and Hawkeeye lol. You'll be getting some large amounts of collab downloads due to all this Avengers hype


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 08:44:00 PM
I'll get to him soon ;)
You should be excited about Thor and Hawkeeye lol. You'll be getting some large amounts of collab downloads due to all this Avengers hype
lol dont forget bout Dr. Doom!

*gets back to work on him*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 06, 2012, 08:44:00 PM
You should be excited about Thor and Hawkeeye lol. You'll be getting some large amounts of collab downloads due to all this Avengers hype
Almost half of my DL's come from collabs. It's been happening ever since I've provided models for people lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


geez that movie mustuv been really awesome to drop everything that doesnt have to do with marvel
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Daredevil, and Venom... now THIS is what I call a Marvel hype!

Can't [censored]ing wait for any of these, I wish you the best of luck while rigging them.

that mua2 venom is a must would you rigg both the macgargan and ultimate venom version?  or just the ultimate?

but no [censored] venom and carnage on wolf that duo would be so damn awnsome :srs: shame carnage and venom from ultimate spider man arent t posed yet :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Agreed Carnage Ultimate Spiderman is by far my Spidey favorite game. They made Venom respectable in that version the way he should've been. A huge scary mother[censored]er that snaps policemen's backs in half >D

if u wanna do magneto, go ahead, ive lost my marvel passion and my rigging need in general, so until i get it back...
also, unless i watch the avengers movie soon, i dont think i'll get much on another marvel hype train, although i gotta say that thor is looking pretty nice, but his arms need muscular textures... too bad ike's textures resemble simple cilinders...
anyway, if u want me to, you can send it to me so i can see if i can get some muscles on those arms...

May 07, 2012, 12:26:45 AM #689 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 12:27:53 AM by CaptainBoygos
Quote from: gamma kid on May 06, 2012, 10:41:05 PM
if u wanna do magneto, go ahead, ive lost my marvel passion and my rigging need in general, so until i get it back...
also, unless i watch the avengers movie soon, i dont think i'll get much on another marvel hype train, although i gotta say that thor is looking pretty nice, but his arms need muscular textures... too bad ike's textures resemble simple cilinders...
anyway, if u want me to, you can send it to me so i can see if i can get some muscles on those arms...
How far are you on him?
I'll take him off your hands...

I may drop Daredevil. If Demon can't get them T-posed, it's gonna be a [censored] to T-pose Venom, Classic Iron Man, Widow AND Daredevil. I REALLY want to rig that Venom since everyone loves the way he looks there, and Venom and Carnage are my favorite villans in all of film/game/comic/media history. I love Daredevil, but his movie's old, and He just wouldn't look to great on pretty much anyone but Sheik. And IF someone downloads DD, it's cuz there hardcore of enough Marvel fan to know who he is, and if they're a Marvel fan, they are almost guaranteed to have the Spidey PSA.


Nano will rig Classic Iron Man, and it will look like a bamf on Kagemarus animations and shtuff.

What if I asked DemonBoy to rip THIS for me?

I could easily do this, then make another version vertexed and edited to look like his Avengers appearance.

Oh... and is Beyond's vertex good enough, or do you wanna see a Deadpool import?