Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: Kagemaru on August 18, 2012, 12:09:35 AM
Poor poor Jason... at least he got a movie out of it. :D

And Damian Wayne isn't canon iirc... Pretty sure thats like... Earth1 or Two canon... I could be wrong though. DC's universes and continuity is crazy hard to understand.

He's also kinda not his son... I think he was a genetic experiment using Bruces dna and Talia's. He also killed people >_>
Damian is kind of poopy.


Quote from: Kagemaru on August 18, 2012, 12:09:35 AM
Poor poor Jason... at least he got a movie out of it. :D

And Damian Wayne isn't canon iirc... Pretty sure thats like... Earth1 or Two canon... I could be wrong though. DC's universes and continuity is crazy hard to understand.

He's also kinda not his son... I think he was a genetic experiment using Bruces dna and Talia's. He also killed people >_>
you not understanding DC's universes is logic, they didnt even understand it themselves anymore, iirc that's why the crisis was made... xD

Quote from: jokekid on August 18, 2012, 12:37:04 AM
you not understanding DC's universes is logic, they didnt even understand it themselves anymore, iirc that's why the crisis was made... xD
MARVEL isn't TOO confusing. I do like the New 52 better than the Ultimate Universe, though. I have plans to custom model New 52 Superman at some point.




August 18, 2012, 08:22:06 PM #1880 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 07:03:59 PM by Boygos
Quote from: Albafika on August 18, 2012, 08:00:02 PM
Why's May taking you so long? XD
I really just gotta rig the finger-
*shot*

Post Merge: August 18, 2012, 09:18:34 PM

Two new previews....

Don't hate me for this one... I'm the only person who finds her pretty badass xD^

Anddd Wario's in desperate need of more hacks, as is Diddy. So here's a upcoming Wario hack, and expect some Diddy hacks to come! *cough*Beast Boy *cough* (I said Robin was the beginning of something... did no one catch on?)


Oh, and Robin should be out as soon as I fix the [censored] finger b bones :/

Post Merge: August 19, 2012, 07:03:58 PM

Well, does anyone who actually follows my thread want to get pics of Robin?
(again, he's in quotes so you can see the black.)
Quote from: Boygos on August 18, 2012, 08:22:06 PM



wish it was my fav. version of robin: the one from teen titens
but this one looks awesome too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 19, 2012, 07:27:31 PM
wish it was my fav. version of robin: the one from teen titens
but this one looks awesome too
Hahah thanks. I'm actually planning to vertex the hair, edit the texture and make him a little skinnier to make him look that way. I'm rigging all the DC Universe versions of the Teen Titans :P If only I had the models from the Teen Titans games :(


I hear you need someone to take pics for you? I can. ^^

i can tooez
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on August 19, 2012, 07:27:31 PM
wish it was my fav. version of robin: the one from teen titens
but this one looks awesome too
ME TOO!!!
Quote from: Boygos on August 19, 2012, 07:30:24 PM
Hahah thanks. I'm actually planning to vertex the hair, edit the texture and make him a little skinnier to make him look that way. I'm rigging all the DC Universe versions of the Teen Titans :P If only I had the models from the Teen Titans games :(
Awesome!!! And I can take pics.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 19, 2012, 08:00:26 PM
I hear you need someone to take pics for you? I can. ^^
Sweet. I'll send you the files :af:


I love your work, but is there anyway you can make oshawott and aipom smaller?

Quote from: Ratmon19 on August 23, 2012, 11:10:23 PM
I love your work, but is there anyway you can make oshawott and aipom smaller?
I didn't make OShawott. I made Aipom. Yes, through a size-mod.

@Everyone - I think I'm gonna head out. No one really gives a [censored] and a half if I'm here or not, and I've kinda been down in the dumps ever since Nano decided to leave. He's been my role model on KC:MM since I first started importing, and I really just need to take a month or two off to clear my head on the whole hacking situation. Sorry guys. I'll come back if things work out for me in starting off with school, and if life doesn't punch me in the face again. I could be back within a week, or 3 monthes. I have no idea where this hobby is taking me right now but I need to take some time to figure out what I want to do. Stay frosty, KC:MM.

-Boygos


August 24, 2012, 04:50:30 AM #1889 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:01:48 AM by chaos_knight9000
Damn...well come back soon. :( And yes most of us are pretty upset Nano will be leaving soon. I was really looking forward to the new Captain America. Sigh....oh well...guess I can wait longer until something good happens...and might as well pass on Sephiroth to someone else again... Anyways, take care man and I shall be waiting for your return.

P.S. I do give a [censored] about your stuff. I love them!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509