Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
II was about 75% done with Magneto but I lost all my [censored] including him when my computer just decided to not turn on anymore, and it drove me to get a new one.

Maybe I can get some things outta the hard drive with time and good luck?

Quote from: Carnage on October 18, 2012, 03:11:25 PM
well guess rayquaza will be on the shelf :S and matsako showed that preview of ultimate carnage but didnt release him :S and he seems to be gone or something :S
its not in the pack?

Quote from: Mr.MW on October 18, 2012, 09:20:54 PM
its not in the pack?
no just some spidey textures resembling carnage :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 18, 2012, 10:00:11 PM #2283 Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 06:53:01 AM by Anivernage
Hey Boygos :af:
I knew you were working on a hamm over ivy but i make mine brawl styled version... over snake.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lol anyways, the textures sometimes looks really pixelated but it looks normal in BB and in Game, for eyes, you can import ZSS eyes only and you have them working!

For Carnage Model, ill give me alittle time to finish it, as you said is and easy rig ;D

Peter Parker over Shiek's Spidery PSA? Sweet. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Voted for Boom-Boom. He'd be something completely new the vault hasn't seen yet.


Quote from: Boygos on October 23, 2012, 12:15:23 PM
brb dying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjG-1U3wqA
Holy censored!! So much censored hype!! *Finds a new pair of pants*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't think I will release my other WIPs... They're not anything to be proud of, and not of quality.

Knuckles will be released soon, Velen will do the texture in the future if he feels like it.

Also here is a WIP of the custom model I put together of Mickey Mouse from various models in Web Design class. I plan to rig him over Mario at some point.



u import him on mario and i import oswald on luigi, and we make a smexy blog post :srs:

Dat smile....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yay knux soon :) will update knux to V0.7 when he gets released!

Quote from: Boygos on October 28, 2012, 09:55:45 PM
Texture is still WIP, and I haven't rigged the fingers, and I have to fix up the rigging around the waist. But he's over Mario.