Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
no homo. is the size mod gonna be included in DSX8's download? or will it be a separate release?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 05, 2012, 08:12:01 PM
no homo. is the size mod gonna be included in DSX8's download? or will it be a separate release?
Probably won't even release. I'll just send it to you. I can do it now. I'll give it to DS and if he wants to add it he can. :P


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 05, 2012, 07:10:10 PM
Eventually.;) add no homo to that and your welcome xD

ok
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 05, 2012, 08:15:23 PM
Probably won't even release. I'll just send it to you. I can do it now. I'll give it to DS and if he wants to add it he can. :P

Yes please!


awesome man. so this doesn't conflict with metal sonic or venom either?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 06, 2012, 08:31:09 PM
awesome man. so this doesn't conflict with metal sonic or venom either?
Nope. I included all three in the MotionEtc. Let me know if you have any problems.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 06, 2012, 08:01:17 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?50c7nsux7w70ww5
Wolverine size-mod. Sorry it took a little longer than I thought... I forgot to do it :P

Would it be possible for a size mod like the one you made that does not effect the default wolf?

It is making my default wolves bigger, but it works great for those wolverine vs metal sonic vs venom matches.

classic tails is legit the hardest rig i've done :srs:

so LittleBoygos did the rip from ultimate spider man worked?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Thewill on April 08, 2012, 12:25:26 PM
Why not put Blaze over Lucario?
this.

the bone structure fits a bit better, as well as the fighting style

Oh yeah. Lucario it is.

Post Merge: April 08, 2012, 02:24:49 PM

fixed poll


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 08, 2012, 02:23:29 PM
this.

the bone structure fits a bit better, as well as the fighting style
Excellent :af2:


i voted shadow i love his riders costume
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.