Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 12, 2012, 03:59:12 PM
Its when you're weighting verts, you can use it to blend verts to seperate bones... Idk... Nano taught me how to use it, and I'm still getting used to it. Rouge will be lookin good when she's done, don't you guys worry ;)

On another note, I actually really like the way this rig turned out, for only being rigged to one bone. Check it out everyone!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25836

And... Blaze is next :/ I'll begin working on her next week. I have to finish a lot of stuff first. Nano has had a lot of schoolwork, and can't get to helping me with Classic Tails for a little bit. Maybe this weekend. Rouge will be out this weekend too. Thor... well, I'll get to him eventually. My main priority is Rouge. I really want to make her look as nice as possible, as I now know a thing or two about rigging. :P
you dont know much about pokes do you?:P  "Type-appropriate"  since im a pokemon fan i can tell you ivysaur  is grass/poison while caterpie is bug type and her top evo is bug/flying so caterpie doesnt match ivy type at all :P but its an honest mistake since she looks green and all sadly she doesnt have any grass attacks.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: gamma kid on April 12, 2012, 02:23:56 PMsize mod wont get rid of the feeling of her being tall, since i already tried to edit proportions by size modding, and the results are very weird...
well cant you just edit the legs in the size mod
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 12, 2012, 05:37:12 PM
well cant you just edit the legs in the size mod
exactly, so a size mod wont work...
a size mod literally scales the character up or down, so if u find her tall, that wont change, she will just be smaller, but still looking tall, idk if u know what i mean...

Quote from: Carnage on April 12, 2012, 04:46:32 PM
you dont know much about pokes do you?:P  "Type-appropriate"  since im a pokemon fan i can tell you ivysaur  is grass/poison while caterpie is bug type and her top evo is bug/flying so caterpie doesnt match ivy type at all :P but its an honest mistake since she looks green and all sadly she doesnt have any grass attacks.
I agree if he had made sewaddle that would have made more sense
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

sdhfsdjklhfsfdjhgjfh YES! CATERPIE! :D duder, thats so epic! i have caterpie over giga bowser also, so imagein BIG caterpie vs little caterpie
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: gamma kid on April 12, 2012, 06:20:04 PM
exactly, so a size mod wont work...
a size mod literally scales the character up or down, so if u find her tall, that wont change, she will just be smaller, but still looking tall, idk if u know what i mean...
ok then nevermind

i thought you could just edit one part of the model
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Carnage on April 12, 2012, 04:46:32 PM
you dont know much about pokes do you?:P  "Type-appropriate"  since im a pokemon fan i can tell you ivysaur  is grass/poison while caterpie is bug type and her top evo is bug/flying so caterpie doesnt match ivy type at all :P but its an honest mistake since she looks green and all sadly she doesnt have any grass attacks.
Blah. It looks fine xD I've never actually had a Caterpie in any Pokemon game, and haven't bothered to really look into bug type Pokemon I guess xD

Post Merge: April 12, 2012, 10:27:21 PM

Quote from: NekuBrawler on April 12, 2012, 09:06:24 PM
sdhfsdjklhfsfdjhgjfh YES! CATERPIE! :D duder, thats so epic! i have caterpie over giga bowser also, so imagein BIG caterpie vs little caterpie
PS I made it knowing you'd love it xD


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 12, 2012, 10:26:34 PM
Blah. It looks fine xD I've never actually had a Caterpie in any Pokemon game, and haven't bothered to really look into bug type Pokemon I guess xD

Post Merge: April 12, 2012, 10:27:21 PM
PS I made it knowing you'd love it xD
my fav type in pokemon its bug xD i always pass the game using bug types it makes the game  be more of a challenge :P and there are preety good bug types for competitive use too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay... I'll release MODOK today. Probably :P I finished my last Pokemon rig for a little while... It's Latios and Latias on Ice Climbers. But, after these two releases, EVERYTHING will be on hold, except Classic Tails. (He's sent to Nanobuds :P) Why? After weeks of attempting to crack Toy Story 3, I found someone who has highpoly Toy Story models. I'm going to be doing a LOT of Toy Story rigs, as Toy Story is my favorite movie of all time. Seriously, this is gonna be awesome.


cool toy story i want buzz he'll be fun to play as

also will they come with a toy sized size mod?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25846
M.O.D.O.K. released! Come on, this pretty face has GOT to get you to click the download button.


Holy [censored]ing [censored]. THANK YOU for M.O.D.O.K
He fits ridiculously well with R.O.B and he is my favorite troll character to use whenever I actually do play UMvC (We call him Nugget Man because of his nugget-like shape).

I cannot thank you enough xD Very unexpected but I shat my pants.


Quote from: Haseyo on April 13, 2012, 03:02:41 AM
Holy [censored]ing [censored]. THANK YOU for M.O.D.O.K
He fits ridiculously well with R.O.B and he is my favorite troll character to use whenever I actually do play UMvC (We call him Nugget Man because of his nugget-like shape).

I cannot thank you enough xD Very unexpected but I shat my pants.
Hahah you're welcome. All these Marvel heroes needed someone to beat up xD


are u still doing magneto or was that nano?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@Animaine Eventually, I hope I will get to him somepoint before summer.

@Everyone else, I only have Jessie, Buzz and Woody models, but don't worry, I'll rig all three! New poll in a second.