Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
May 08, 2012, 11:42:31 PM #750 Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 12:00:34 AM by CaptainBoygos
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 08, 2012, 10:57:55 PM
Well as a personal favor to my best friend I'd really appreciate it if you could rig a Gambit model. Probably over Marth, but really if Falco, Rob, Mario, Luigi, or Wario could be used instead (cause I don't want another Marth port :srs:), that'd be great. I know its possible to alter bone structure... I just don't know how easy/hard it is...

I just don't know a good game to get it from.
Get me a model, and I'll do it :P DemonBoy is looking into MUA2 for me, so ask him to rip it :P
Quote from: Carnage on May 08, 2012, 11:40:04 PM
so boygos will rayquaza be your entry on the pokemon tourney?
No, I'm the judge xD
But he will be released before the end of the tournament.

Post Merge: May 09, 2012, 12:00:34 AM

so... i just got my 10,000 downloads... wish I could hunt down the son of a [censored] and give him a high-5 XD
expect a Magneto preview tonight..


awesome.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

May 09, 2012, 12:23:54 AM #752 Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 12:24:46 AM by Haseyo
Congrats! Magneto shall be awesome, and I'll use Deadpool and beat "Mag-freakin'-neto!"



i think ill have Dr. Doom released by tonight or 2morrow.. xD

cant wait for magneto =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Dr. DSX8 on May 09, 2012, 01:12:32 AM
i think ill have Dr. Doom released by tonight or 2morrow.. xD

cant wait for magneto =3
Doom vs. Magneto...

anyway... I promised a preview, so here it is. I'm not very far, since I've been working on Thor and Rocket Raccoon as well. :P



Swagneto be swaggin'.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 09, 2012, 02:45:39 AM
Doom vs. Magneto...

anyway... I promised a preview, so here it is. I'm not very far, since I've been working on Thor and Rocket Raccoon as well. :P

ah working on rocket raccoon also? dang i was gonna do him on mario xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Dr. DSX8 on May 09, 2012, 02:57:25 AM
ah working on rocket raccoon also? dang i was gonna do him on mario xD
Mario? I'm making him on Fox ;)


May 09, 2012, 03:01:27 AM #760 Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 03:09:16 AM by Hawkeye
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 09, 2012, 02:45:39 AM
Doom vs. Magneto...

anyway... I promised a preview, so here it is. I'm not very far, since I've been working on Thor and Rocket Raccoon as well. :P

still working Thor huh anyway Magneto coming out good will you still be doing Hawkeye
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 09, 2012, 02:59:14 AM
Mario? I'm making him on Fox ;)

Phew, good. Can't think of a better person. Except a short Snake.


Quote from: Haseyo on May 09, 2012, 04:40:48 AM
Phew, good. Can't think of a better person. Except a short Snake.

oh wow, rocket raccoon over snake would be awesome.

Quote from: Hawkeye on May 09, 2012, 03:01:27 AM
still working Thor huh anyway Magneto coming out good will you still be doing Hawkeye
Yeah, I will. Hawkeye will be after them. Rocket Raccoon is one of my personal favorite charatcers in the Marvel Universe, so I've wanted to make him for awhile. THEN, Marvel announced that Guardians of the Galaxy movie, and RR showed up on the animated Avengers show the other day, so I had to make him :P


so boygos your making thor hawkeye magneto and rayquaza at the same time?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.