Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)


Quote from: Dr. DSX8 on May 12, 2012, 03:28:41 AM
i can tell that the L/RShoulderN bones arnt really rigged o.o

They don't really need to be rigged too well since the cape covers it up the majority of the time. :P


Hey Boygos, sorry to bother you but are you/were you/do you know LittleBoygos?

I'm a huge Bowser Jr. fan and I really love the Bowser mod you(?) worked on. Unfortunately, for some reason, when I use the common file for the size mod it never seems to work. I use Project M Demo 2; I don't know if this makes a difference, but I've tried several times to get this Bowser Jr. size mod to function with no luck. Any ideas?

As far as I can see, I followed the directions of the readme perfectly. I put the file in the right folder but he is never size-modded in game.

Any idea what might be going on?

do you use riivo or gecko
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think it's just something called Configurable USB Loader.

oh. so thats gecko then. you need to have the file adn exstract fitkoopamotion tehn put it in with the bowser files
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll make sure to try that out today, thanks a lot!

i use usb loader too, and i remember that in order to size mod bowser i had to put the motionetc in one of the common pacs...

Quote from: gamma kid on May 12, 2012, 11:15:08 AM
i use usb loader too, and i remember that in order to size mod bowser i had to put the motionetc in one of the common pacs...
its the common5.pac... there's charizard, bowser, and some1 else inside that common5.pac...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

weird. i dont use it in teh common5 and it works for me as fitbowsermotion
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on May 12, 2012, 11:31:36 AM
weird. i dont use it in teh common5 and it works for me as fitbowsermotion
hmm really? o.o

i wouldnt kno cause i really dont use size mods.. :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Phase 3 on May 12, 2012, 10:24:24 AM
Hey Boygos, sorry to bother you but are you/were you/do you know LittleBoygos?

CaptainBoygos is LittleBoygos :P

Great toad import Captain. I Like that toad model especially on one of my best characters
Thanks Captain I'll be using this hack ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.