Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone

Started by Boygos, March 14, 2012, 03:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.

Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)
Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 14, 2012, 12:59:31 AM
Well I'll only do him if Kagemaru does the Magneto animations with him floating. Then I'll do it over Ganon.

Post Merge: May 14, 2012, 01:08:22 AM

Btw Hawkeye is near done, but GBC just sent me a PM telling me he's doing him now... so idk what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna send him off to FallenKing since he wanted to do him too...

lol, too many people wanting to rig Hawkeye, I think it's because of the movie huh.

Strange would be fine, but just asking, what's the situation of Rocket Raccoon? I hope you're still doing him, I got mad hype when you said it is over Fox with a size mod, always thought people would do him on Pikachu xD 

buuuut if your hawkeye is amost done, dont stop rigging him D:

is that because of classic sonic?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Don't let him bug you. Keep going :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You still need me to work on Magneto?

Also, Sentinel should be over Samus, for the moveset, and robotic noises and what not.

Dr. Strange should be over Zelda for the very, very fitting moveset.

Dr.Strange over zelda..i never would have thought of that  :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2012, 06:09:29 PM
Dr. Strange should be over Zelda for the very, very fitting moveset.
I highly suggest this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2012, 06:09:29 PM
Dr. Strange should be over Zelda for the very, very fitting moveset.

I agree with this as well.  Voice might be off, but the moveset is just too fitting.  Besides, wouldn't be the fist dude over Zelda.

Only other issue I see with Strange on Zelda is the lack of a cape.  Strange has a big ass cape and if that isn't rigged it will look ugly.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 14, 2012, 06:44:27 PM
Only other issue I see with Strange on Zelda is the lack of a cape.  Strange has a big ass cape and if that isn't rigged it will look ugly.

Can't you add bones like Pikazz did to Mewtwo's tail?

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 14, 2012, 06:44:27 PM
Only other issue I see with Strange on Zelda is the lack of a cape.  Strange has a big ass cape and if that isn't rigged it will look ugly.


I was thinking he could maybe edit her bone structure so that the bones in her hair are attached to her neck and then he could rig the cape to those. Wouldn't be as good as having dedicated bones but it's better than nothing.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2012, 06:45:19 PM
Can't you add bones like Pikazz did to Mewtwo's tail?

You can, but they would need to be animated and animating something like a cape would be a major pain.  Not even in Brawl are capes animated (only very basic movements for them are animated, most of the time they're just affected by the ingame physics engine)

Quote from: Beyond on May 14, 2012, 06:49:12 PM


I was thinking he could maybe edit her bone structure so that the bones in her hair are attached to her neck and then he could rig the cape to those. Wouldn't be as good as having dedicated bones but it's better than nothing.

Or you could just listen to this genius man here.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2012, 06:45:19 PM
Can't you add bones like Pikazz did to Mewtwo's tail?
pikazz didnt add any taill bones to mewtwo mewtwo taill has the same 3 bones that lucario has really not special bones at all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 14, 2012, 06:09:29 PM
You still need me to work on Magneto?

Also, Sentinel should be over Samus, for the moveset, and robotic noises and what not.

Dr. Strange should be over Zelda for the very, very fitting moveset.
I'd love for you to texture Magneto, that'd be so epic. You still have the textures, or do you need me to resend them?

@Nano, Seggy Loghrus, anyone who's concered for Hawkeye - GBC says he doesn't want to do Hawkeye anymore, he's doing Felicia, I believe. Yeah, so I knew Hawkeye before UMvC3 AND the Movie. I've known him since I was four :notimp: so, yeah. FaIIenKing wanted to do him awhile ago, and I said we could collab on it, if he does half the rig, and he agreed. So, my half's almost done. I rigged the Pym Particles Arrow to Link's stuff. I'm looking for an Ant model, so I can replace Navi with Ant-Man riding an ant. Or I may put him on the arrow.

@Dr. Strange Fans
yes. Zelda would be a great fit. I didn't think of that. NOW DR> STRANGE CAN TURN INTO SPIDERMAN FFFFFFFFYESSSSSSSS
Anyway, I think the whole hair/cape idea is great, but I'm not very good at bone editing. But, ya know, if Beyond wants to rig him, I'm sure he'd turn out 10000% times better, so I'd love for that to happen instead.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 14, 2012, 09:53:03 PMYeah, so I knew Hawkeye before UMvC3 AND the Movie. I've known him since I was four :notimp:

Oh you hipster, you.