Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on November 21, 2012, 02:59:07 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Love you also lol extreme level!!!!

btw which import is next flygon? :af:
leafeo.....sonic with sword??






Quote from: Kyouma on November 21, 2012, 05:49:12 AM
Yet one more Sonic...
And I'll also make a luigi version and another version on captain falcon and another on falco and even over sonic so you can have sonic over sonic, f yeah baby 6 more sonics!!! And will be recolored like shadow and like super sonic and hyper sonic and nazo and werehog and my original characters and the ones by my friends!!!!!!

Just kidding, xD


Over who I'll make sonic will be a surprise.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Who would the Pianta go over? I don't remember if you ever said who he/she would go over. Also you using the Galaxy 2 model, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 9, or the original model from Sunshine?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@Anivernage I'll also make joshua and my new oc leafeon the leafeon the hedgehog!!!

@Smf: Over ddd, the first version used the recycled model from mario karts and mario sport games but due to low quality model/rig I'll use mario party 9 model. but the important isn't the model, it is the quality/rig.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 21, 2012, 06:22:42 AM
@Anivernage I'll also make joshua and my new oc leafeon the leafeon the hedgehog!!!

@Smf: Over ddd, the first version used the recycled model from mario karts and mario sport games but due to low quality model/rig I'll use mario party 9 model. but the important isn't the model, it is the quality/rig.
you should mention leafeon... that makes the annoying PMs increase for you :P

Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 07:52:40 AM
you should mention leafeon... that makes the annoying PMs increase for you :P
Stalking anivernage is stalking.

Yeah, I've gotten leafeon requested by at least 17 different people, funny thing I don't take requests.

Leafeon is the new joshua shadow.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


i hope you start releasing pokemons flygon is not fair keeping raikou or rayquaza to yourself i wanna use them too xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Um... I made recolors of your Gardevoir import. I also changed them to have facial expressions.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29801&Moderated=All
Is it okay if I keep it uploaded on BrawlVault? (maybe I should have asked beforehand, but...) I did credit you.

I'm back, and impressed that Ultimate hasn't killed the modding scene entirely.

Quote from: Flygon on November 21, 2012, 08:26:05 AM
Stalking anivernage is stalking.

Yeah, I've gotten leafeon requested by at least 17 different people, funny thing I don't take requests.

Leafeon is the new joshua shadow.
Lol i dont check my post my phone doesnt type good >_> i mean shouldnt

Also lolololol