Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

im still waiting on raikou/rayquaza release xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flygon on November 19, 2012, 10:08:42 PM
Ok I saw a poster with all sonic characters in the street and felt the need to spam make all sonic characters by myself (in a near future of course I'm busy right now xD)
Here's the list (Ignore the sonic riders, that's another project)

Sonic - Marth (Sonic and the black knight)
Tails - (With Walker or holding a gun)
Amy - Peach DONE
Knuckles - Wolf DONE
Eggman - Samus (With Walker or holding a gun)
Shadow - Snake (There are never enough shadows)
Rouge - ZSS (Heroes + Generations)
Cream - Peach (Generaitons)
Big - DDD (Adventure DX)
Omega - Samus (Sonic 2006)
Vector - Accepting suggestions here
Espio - Sonic (Generations)
Charmy - Lucas (Generations)
Jet - Sonic (Brawl + Riders)
Wave - Sheik or Falco
Storm - Ganondorf
Tikal - Suggestions here (Adventuren DX)
Maria - Peach (Shadow The Hedgehog)
Marine - Fox (Edited Cream)

Now give your ideas, suggestions, hate about this.

I think this is an awesome idea.
I'd suggest that Vector be modeled over Wario if possible, because Wario's moves seem to fit him better than the other characters (without PSAs, that is). Especially because of the B and side B moves.
I'd also suggest Tikal goes over Ness, because even though their voices are different, his and Lucas' movesets fit her the best and no one has a voice that's close to hers anyway. Zelda is another possibility, but Ness seems to fit her better to me.
I think Wave would be better over Falco than over Shiek, but because she really doesn't have many canonical moves, that's just personal opinion.
It'd be cool to see Tails and Eggman over Samus, because my sister and I used to duel with them in SA2 all the time before we bought Melee. I'm not sure how you could rig the walker, though... seems like that would be much harder than just making the characters hold weapons.
Lastly, I'm surprised someone is actually doing Marine. I thought she was one of the least-known Sonic characters out there. I think Fox's moves would work on her, but the same goes for Sonic or Samus if either of them would be easier to rig.

PS: Shadow over Snake also sounds very interesting to me, and I have absolutely no idea why. I hope it was a suggestion, and not a joke...?
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Flygon on November 19, 2012, 10:08:42 PM
Ok I saw a poster with all sonic characters in the street and felt the need to spam make all sonic characters by myself (in a near future of course I'm busy right now xD)
Here's the list (Ignore the sonic riders, that's another project)

Sonic - Marth (Sonic and the black knight)
Tails - (With Walker or holding a gun)
Amy - Peach DONE
Knuckles - Wolf DONE
Eggman - Samus (With Walker or holding a gun)
Shadow - Snake (There are never enough shadows)
Rouge - ZSS (Heroes + Generations)
Cream - Peach (Generaitons)
Big - DDD (Adventure DX)
Omega - Samus (Sonic 2006)
Vector - Accepting suggestions here
Espio - Sonic (Generations)
Charmy - Lucas (Generations)
Jet - Sonic (Brawl + Riders)
Wave - Sheik or Falco
Storm - Ganondorf
Tikal - Suggestions here (Adventuren DX)
Maria - Peach (Shadow The Hedgehog)
Marine - Fox (Edited Cream)

Now give your ideas, suggestions, hate about this.

silver chaos gamma metal sonic ?
*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

I already started Eggman on Samus.

Do you want to finish him for me?

@Spex: Fine, I can drop my little progress made with auto rig. which sonic model are you using?
@Sonicbrawler:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Azure: Vector on wario is good because of money Money MONEY and Wave can go on falco cuz they're birds 'nuff said
@Azure Nanoabuds and also TailsxPokemonxBrawler222: I forgot to mention
Tails and Eggman: Walker on samus with gun on zss
Silver: Suggestions here (Generations)
Blaze: Lucario (Sonic 2006)

So azure, with the walkers I'll use custom bonesets to edit samus legs and nanobuds, yeah mine is also in samus but in her zero suit inb4hentaieggman xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Well, if I could point you toward this....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's the normal SABTK one.


November 20, 2012, 11:58:38 PM #831 Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 11:59:29 PM by Azure_Shadow
Silver... I don't know who he should be over. He's not really an athletic fighter.

I think the one I'd be most excited about would be SATBK Sonic as Marth. Somehow picturing that in Brawl looks really cool to me.   : D
Now available in blue.


@spex is it over marth?
@azure yeah, maybe zelda or lucario
@mugen wut? lol no, I want to make all sonic characters by myself so I'm accepting ideas/suggestions/complains about this, what I'm trying to do is to make all sonic characters over different characters than sonic, specially for those non-psa users.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 21, 2012, 02:38:44 AM
@spex is it over marth?
@azure yeah, maybe zelda or lucario
@mugen wut? lol no, I want to make all sonic characters by myself so I'm accepting ideas/suggestions/complains about this, what I'm trying to do is to make all sonic characters over different characters than sonic, specially for those non-psa users.
So its a tourney that you only enter and you only make all chars and win?

......


lmao
i guess

Post Merge: November 21, 2012, 02:47:36 AM

they are makin a mario tourney why not make a sonic one?

anyways dont u automatically get a shadow pin for making a shadow hack?

lol.

I never said it was a tourney, it's a personal project where we all win actually I'm the one who gets the downloads, but you get sawneek and shadowz and silbrr and knux and tairs and the titty bat and shadowz.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 21, 2012, 02:52:15 AM
lol.

I never said it was a tourney, it's a personal project where we all win actually I'm the one who gets the downloads, but you get sawneek and shadowz and silbrr and knux and tairs and the titty bat and shadowz.


yayyy im a weiner...

Quote from: Flygon on November 21, 2012, 02:52:15 AM
Ok, I'm laughing so much with this xD

I never said it was a tourney, it's a personal tourney where we all win actually I'm the one who gets the downloads, but you get sawneek and shadowz and silbrr and knux and tairs and the titty bat and shadowz.
In that case...

My Pin please!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com