Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 26, 2012, 09:40:19 PM
How about chibi Rin and Len over the Ice Climbers?
:af:
I've been looking for their nendoroid models but I still can't find them
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 26, 2012, 10:20:00 PM
I've been looking for their nendoroid models but I still can't find them
http://youkou-chan.deviantart.com/art/Download-Nendoroid-Len-144498518
:af2:
If you need them converted I can do that.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Flygon on August 26, 2012, 09:32:49 PM
@T25: I use usb's
@Kyouma: If Rin is already over sheik, then Len would be...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's a very good idea since they are "reflections" but I don't think magic would fit rin and ninja skills would fit len, but it's still good as long as they don't go over pit and peach
I am considering on importing them over zelda and sheik on the future anyways, I was just looking if you would do it first.

August 27, 2012, 02:18:11 AM #393 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:21:14 AM by Flygon
@ExorcitRain: Have I mentioned before that you are awesome? I can convert them myself, thanks!

@Kyouma: You can make Rin and I can make Len since I already have his converted model from project diva and rigged fingers on sheik so, yeah, we should collab, if you want to of course
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 27, 2012, 02:18:11 AM

@Kyouma: You can make Rin and I can make Len since I already have his converted model from project diva and rigged fingers on sheik so, yeah, we should collab, if you want to of course
I don't have any problem, let's do it like that then.

August 27, 2012, 05:53:14 AM #395 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 05:56:05 AM by Azure_Shadow
@Flygon:  
:jawdrop: How many projects are you working on at once???
Man, I could never do more than two or three at a time...
Now available in blue.

Ok, Then I suggest
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on August 27, 2012, 04:27:58 PM
Ok, Then I suggest
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
1.Suggestions are closed
2.Did you know pikachu and peach aren't even in the list?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 27, 2012, 05:40:52 PM
1.Suggestions are closed
2.Did you know pikachu and peach aren't even in the list?
DARN!!


Quote from: Boygos on August 28, 2012, 02:01:43 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Eyes move.

wrong thread? lol

is that the Link version?

Quote from: Boygos on August 28, 2012, 02:01:43 AM
:Amy:
Eyes move.
BOYGOS Y U SO SKILLED?

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 28, 2012, 02:08:57 AM
wrong thread? lol
is that the Link version?
Remember I asked you to use amy's head? Well, Boygos helped me making the eyes move, but that's over sonic
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah I remember now :P

on Sonic right?

Somebody had to ask this someday...
Will that Amy over Sonic have panties?

Quote from: Kyouma on August 28, 2012, 02:26:50 AM
Somebody had to ask this someday...
Will that Amy over Sonic have panties?
Would you like Amy without them? :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509