Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

October 02, 2012, 03:50:38 AM #585 Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 03:55:40 AM by Azure_Shadow
Downloaded!
Thank you for making this, Flygon. I'm going to start using it right away.  ;D
Now available in blue.


How's Baby Mario coming along? : D

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Will be released tomorrow along with my texture, it will be released along with my secret characer who came out really REALLY good!
And wtf, the keyboard is suck again
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on October 04, 2012, 11:18:25 PM
Will be released tomorrow along with my texture, it will be released along with my secret characer who came out really REALLY good!
And wtf, the keyboard is suck again

Could it be that.... ? ;o

Love your Winnie the Pooh import over Wario. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Y u no do....dis....  :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 07, 2012, 10:43:50 PM #592 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:46:21 PM by Flygon
Thanks, and I simply loved how the mouth turned out, also, I'm replacing epic mickey with your mp9 mario ;)

Also, can anyone make a quick csp in brawl box for winnie pooh to put in the OP?
Since I'm not in my pc, I'm not able to do it ):

Post Merge: October 07, 2012, 10:46:20 PM

ninja'd!
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 07, 2012, 10:43:31 PM
Y u no do....dis....  :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 07, 2012, 10:43:31 PM
Y u no do....dis....  :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[spoiler]Tigger 4 Cloud.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hm...who would Tigger fit over?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


He'll need a PSA for whatever character he gets imported over so he can use his springy tail for attacks and stuff.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Diddy then, he use his tail a lot :P
Some other preview
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


It was only a matter of time until he was done.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Looks nice. Did you use Pikachu's body for it?
Baby Mario? >:0

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com