Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


:0
Looks awesome, especially the weapons.

(Also I'll fix Baby Mario tomorrow)

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Thanks :D and I hope you read the message I posted yesterday because I had to deleted because I didn't want to triple post
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on October 09, 2012, 12:15:48 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 09, 2012, 12:39:20 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you stare at somewhere else, you would know that she goes over pit
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Wait a sec....Pit and Rouge have the same voice actress? O.o In English or Japanese? In Brawl or Uprising?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I can't wait to try out Rouge! Mind if I make recolors?

Loved your Rouge import. Great job. In that picture with sonic and rouge, is that a result screen?

October 09, 2012, 01:26:40 AM #608 Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 01:29:05 AM by Flygon
@chaos: Rouge, lucas and pit were voiced by the same actress at that time, in english of course
@pixels: sure, just remember to recolor weapons and collab
@wasabi_skilz: Nope, it's baby park and I just noticed it looks like a result screen xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


<.<
I see you did Blaze, but from the London Olympics. If I get you Blaze from Generations, would you do her? Or do you have the model already?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 09, 2012, 01:35:50 AM
&lt;.&lt;
I see you did Blaze, but from the London Olympics. If I get you Blaze from Generations, would you do her? Or do you have the model already?

But thanks anyways!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I tried, but alright.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 09, 2012, 02:27:57 AM
I tried, but alright.

Besides, he's still doing the Sonic Riders characters.
...And I never would've guessed that Rouge and Pit have the same voice actor. Now that I know... it's almost scary.

I like the new models, Flygon. It's too bad that I can't port Pit, because I'm still too attached to his Sora PSA.
Now available in blue.

These things need expressions.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 09, 2012, 03:53:15 AM
These things need expressions.
Amy cannt have expressions other than blinkings(because peach uses pat0) without moving eyelashes
And Rouge would have required really exhaustive work since her model is ridiculously high object count and uses a lot of objects for the eyes, which would have required many vertex edits just to put her eyes down and many more objects :P

Yep, I'm not so skilled... yet, but I'm really happy with the results (specialy because I didn't even rigged amy, the auto rigger did because of the haigh object models)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com