Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

October 29, 2012, 11:01:46 PM #720 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:03:06 PM by Mr.MW
well most of the time models flygon rigs are easy to work with
that is why he says rigging is fun lol


Post Merge: October 29, 2012, 11:03:06 PM

but honey baby when u have a model with a thousand vertices and a bad prooptimize
or when ur rigging a fluffy character like my Oozaru,
your going to wish for miracles
lol

October 29, 2012, 11:04:58 PM #721 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:13:54 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: Flygon on October 29, 2012, 11:00:08 PM
Flygon's colorful channel, the thread of model imports, bad rigs and misunderstandings!
You said it!!! :af:

Bad rigs?  :srs:
Your rigs are great sir!

P.D I liked your other sig :P

@Mugen: yes

@Anivernage: B*tch please, I suck at rigging compared to others, but unlike others, I actually enjoy making characters.
And the previous sig's picture was broken :/ but omg dis one has shadowz so pliz downlaod and ad me as colab or i will reportr u!!!!!!!!!!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


October 30, 2012, 02:42:11 AM #723 Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:45:35 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Flygon on October 30, 2012, 02:33:00 AM
@Anivernage: [censored] please, I suck at rigging compared to others, but unlike others, I actually enjoy making characters.
Well, is good you enjoy making hacks ;D

Quote from: Flygon on October 30, 2012, 02:33:00 AM
So pliz downlaod and ad me as colab or i will reportr u!!!!!!!!!!
Lolwut? o.0

October 30, 2012, 05:24:50 AM #724 Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 05:27:06 AM by Wave Kusanagi
Quote from: Anivernage on October 29, 2012, 10:20:50 PM
:oshi:This ^  :notimp:

I was helping flygon because of this:I used your part of the quote *facepalm and sights* to his attitude and all the commentary was to him >.>

I understand you get mad, but i never insulted you <___<


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. D:

Sorry. I sincerely apologize and take back those uncalled for insults. I'm very very sorry. XD;

Quote from: Flygon on October 29, 2012, 07:56:08 PM
@Wave the swallow: lolwut? and I see you always type in purple, like me *cyber bro fist*

*brofist* Well of course! Purple is the color of royalty. D< *fistclench*

Besides, have you seen my my hair? You will never find a more calm, delicious blend of purple in anyone else's hair in this place. ¦3


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 30, 2012, 05:24:50 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. D:

Sorry. I sincerely apologize and take back those uncalled for insults. I'm very very sorry. XD;

Lol its ok man ;D

excited for KK! can never have enough animal crossing hacks!

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 31, 2012, 03:01:49 AM
I forget where I heard it, but I heard purple was the official gay color.
Just saiyan.
I can't remember where I read this, but I read purple is also gengar's official color.
Just saiyan.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 31, 2012, 03:01:49 AM
I forget where I heard it, but I heard purple was the official gay color.
Just saiyan.

That's just typical American stupidity and their obsession with calling anything and everything gay or using it as an excuse to call you gay.

Like if you wear a watch on your right wrist instead of your left, and you're right handed, it means you're gay.

Seriously, where to people come up with this stuff? They have nothing better to do? xD

Besides, everyone knows that Rainbow is the official thing for being gay, as gays themselves acknowledge.


Honestly who gives a fruck about weither or not someone here is gay, we're all Brawl Hackers here, no matter the gender. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 31, 2012, 09:25:48 PM #730 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 09:30:19 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 31, 2012, 09:13:02 PM
But... Flygons COLORFUL Channel... Rainbows are colorful... :oshi:

So.....What are you trying to say that he is gay?.... :srs:


I forget where I heard it, but I heard that the people who tries to make people look gay is gay.
Just super saiyan 4.

And if so, respect your or everyone sexual preferences. :notimp:

And purple isnt gay color :srs:

[/stereotype]

Post Merge: October 31, 2012, 09:30:19 PM

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 31, 2012, 09:20:05 PM
Honestly who gives a fruck about weither or not someone here is gay, we're all Brawl Hackers here, no matter the gender. :notimp:
This all day.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 31, 2012, 09:13:02 PM
But... Flygons COLORFUL Channel... Rainbows are colorful... :oshi:
lol now I'm gay :srs:

Colors =/= Sexual orientation of an individual
[/off-topic]
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Heck yes for KK. I can't contain my hype. That guy is just awesome for just a dog who plays the guitar. :P

November 01, 2012, 02:59:56 AM #734 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 03:00:47 AM by Flygon

Can send me the original textures from the pokeball? (imgur if possible)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com