Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Mr.MW on October 27, 2012, 05:36:55 PM
i knew that
or didnt i  :>.>:
that is the question

Post Merge: October 27, 2012, 05:38:17 PM

:<.<:
Lol :af:

Quote from: Flygon on October 27, 2012, 09:01:19 PM
Actually, rigging is really easy, getting a high quality rig isn't.
I can say the hardest part for me while making a character is taking he pictures for the release.
This^ the rig quality is the difficult part as well as texture quality <.<

as long as the model is good, the rig is incredibly easy...

my vote is flareon, and rigging is hard depending on the model, for example: ditto. Super easy.
Kraid from the backround of the melee brinstar depths? Hard to moderate.

October 29, 2012, 01:46:29 AM #708 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 01:54:45 AM by Flygon

Guess who learned how to edit uv's? (hint: me)
He goes over toon link and stuff.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on October 28, 2012, 11:38:07 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18523.0;topicseen
Well, I finished epic mickey and oswald over mario and luigi like a week ago with fingers expressions and all, but I haven't had time to release :P
u gotta be [censored]ing kidding, me... i made oswald over luigi yesterday...

just a copy-paste action from the wip thread :srs:

Quote from: Anivernage on October 27, 2012, 09:06:44 AM
Answer:
Lol you got angry(or got hurt your feelings) in mariodk thread too >_>

If you want those characters and instead of getting angry because someone isnt making your request or says no, learn to rig :srs:

...What kind of absolute nonsense are you talking about? Neither of those happened and that wasn't what I was sighing about since there isn't anything in here I want. -.o'

Making assumptions like that really makes you come off as quite the stuck-up [censored].

Well, that or just an idiot. ¦D


most of the choices look decent emolga is the one that is messed up those aems :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@jokekid: Yeah, I made him a while ago, but feel free to release him, I bet yours is 1000 times better than mine.
@Wave the swallow: lolwut? and I see you always type in purple, like me *cyber bro fist*
@Carnage: cream's body, wave's rig, lakitu's arms, flareon's normals, zekrom's legs, arms and head...
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


@wave: lol he wasnt talking to u bro, he was talking to some dude who was getting mad because flygon hasnt been working on some "ash request" due to being busy, so yeah haha no reason to get like that :)

October 29, 2012, 10:20:50 PM #714 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:37:47 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 29, 2012, 10:25:57 AM
...What kind of absolute nonsense are you talking about? Neither of those happened and that wasn't what I was sighing about since there isn't anything in here I want. -.o'

Making assumptions like that really makes you come off as quite the stuck-up [censored].

Well, that or just an idiot. ¦D
:oshi:
Quote from: jordanice42 on October 29, 2012, 10:14:27 PM
@wave: lol he wasnt talking to u bro, he was talking to some dude who was getting mad because flygon hasnt been working on some "ash request" due to being busy, so yeah haha no reason to get like that :)
This ^  :notimp:

I was helping flygon because of this:
Quote from: TheUnknownMan on October 27, 2012, 02:54:16 AM
I would like to see ash.
Quote from: TheUnknownMan on October 27, 2012, 05:16:22 AM
EXXUUUSSE me for asking then mr.serious..
I used your part of the quote *facepalm and sights* to his attitude and all the commentary was to him >.>

I understand you get mad, but i never insulted you <___<

Quote from: Anivernage on October 29, 2012, 10:20:50 PM
:oshi:This ^ <.<

I was helping flygon because of this:I used your part of the quote *facepalm and sights* to his attitude and all the commentary was to him >.>

I wont help people anymore  <____________<


Don't get discouraged by what people say :notimp: if they want to make a big deal about you not taking their requests then they can go do it themselves

October 29, 2012, 10:29:09 PM #716 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:31:44 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 29, 2012, 10:25:30 PM
Don't get discouraged by what people say :notimp: if they want to make a big deal about you not taking their requests then they can go do it themselves
I wasnt talking about request, he requested it to flygon xD
I was saying that i wont help saying the truth to the guys who make that kind of childish commentaries(not you Wave, TheUnknownMan's <.<) because they hack doesnt get made...

But thanks for the post :D

And also i hope this ends as a simple misunderstanding (hope its well spelled :P)

Quote from: Anivernage on October 29, 2012, 10:29:09 PM
I wasnt talking about request, he requested it to flygon xD
I was saying that i wont help saying the truth to the guys who make that kind of childish commentaries(not you Wave, TheUnknownMan's <.<) because they hack doesnt get made...
This applies to every brawl hacker! Everyone gets so discouraged and I don't understand. Be straight with the person and tell them, do it yourself.

Quote from: joke. on October 27, 2012, 09:23:15 PMas long as the model is good, the rig is incredibly easy...
Meh, the rig can still be hard. Most of the time rigging isn't hard, it's time-consuming. o_O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 29, 2012, 11:00:08 PM #719 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:01:10 PM by Flygon
Flygon's colorful channel, the thread of model imports, bad rigs and misunderstandings!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com