Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on November 01, 2012, 02:59:56 AM

Can send me the original textures from the pokeball? (imgur if possible)
why dont you download her model from the brawl iso on the recources it should be on the items
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I will be waiting for emolga time  xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Flygon on November 03, 2012, 07:30:13 PM
I'll release him in less than 68 years xD
probably gonna be hacking wii10 or something by then xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*comes out of shadows*

voted: over lucas

*fades away*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Flygon on November 01, 2012, 02:59:56 AM

Can send me the original textures from the pokeball? (imgur if possible)

... I've posted quite a few times an already ready to be rigged remapped improved Garde model <O< >O>
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?15vq5mag6pr8vo2

Although I could to redo the remapping on your model since its already rigged partly..
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on November 03, 2012, 10:32:04 PM
... I've posted quite a few times an already ready to be rigged remapped improved Garde model <O< >O>
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?15vq5mag6pr8vo2

Although I could to redo the remapping on your model since its already rigged partly..
Well mine is ready to release and gardevoir's model is heavily edited so it is revamped, but thanks anyway.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I've been doing school without logging on for too long... too much epic has occurred...
Oh, and I love the (new?) OP and sig. I'm waiting for the next big releases. :)
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on November 04, 2012, 06:20:14 AM
I've been doing school without logging on for too long... too much epic has occurred...
Oh, and I love the (new?) OP and sig. I'm waiting for the next big releases. :)
lol school, thanks! The op has been like that since july I think?
And I still have to release big, kk, coyote, gardevoir, kaito, the sonic riders, onix (I need to edit his uv in the eyes) and raikou.

Also you should know I made storm and sonic to go with the sonic riders pack, but I still have to release 4 characters before them so they can have two lines in the op just for them.

Post Merge: November 05, 2012, 04:12:30 AM


Knuckles over Wolf needs a custom gun... any idea?

Also seems there's a big tie (almost) with cream, tomorrow is the last day to vote so I can start her, so I hope there's a big difference in the final results.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 04, 2012, 06:28:09 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Knuckles over Wolf needs a custom gun... any idea?
Maybe a guitar?



Don't exactly know how it would look like ingame, but in my mind it's pretty awesome.
:srs:

Had a hard time deciding between Peach and Lucas, but considering Peach's moveset I think Cream would fit much better over her. As for Knux's gun, the only thing I can think of is an emerald shard

Quote from: Pixels on November 05, 2012, 07:04:33 PM
Had a hard time deciding between Peach and Lucas, but considering Peach's moveset I think Cream would fit much better over her. As for Knux's gun, the only thing I can think of is an emerald shard
an emerald makes sense, since it has energy and stuff xD

An emerald will be, a green emerald will be.

And about the idea of the guitar, according to my imagination:
sonic-guitar
knuckles-bass
tails-keys
amy-drums
Knux plays the bass, not the guitar although he doesn't have the gloves to play any of them.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com