Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

@chaos this one is a male gardevoir
@seyo yeah, I was using nintendo's lowpoly recycled model of pianta, I'll use mp9 this time
@daisy I still need to release riders on sonic, heroes on tails (sonic heroes psa) and over fox, and generations over zss
@anivernage omg i totaly agree all shadowz in teeh vault suzks cuz omg no offense to nonobudz mariodk and starwaffru cuz omg I need to make a genereishons one!!!!! [/lol]
Yeah, mudkip is the only water started that needs to be imported, I'll release him along with pokepark squirtle so we can have all five water starters form pokepark, but squirtle will be difficult to make Recolored brawl squirtle with pokepark's head

Daisy preview aaand it's gone.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


flygon you could do a celebi with all her body working really over ness or lucas since having a parapelegic celebi is lackbuster imo atleast on ness/lucas she could use her legs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good suggestion, won't be likely to happen.
I don't like making the same character twice unless it's a revamp (Except for the anthropomorphic bat with tits) and I really like my celebi since he is flying in the air and looks perfect to me... except when kicks are involved.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on November 12, 2012, 05:20:56 PM
Good suggestion, won't be likely to happen.
I don't like making the same character twice unless it's a revamp (Except for the anthropomorphic bat with tits) and I really like my celebi since he is flying in the air and looks perfect to me... except when kicks are involved.
you could rigg celebi legs to lucario knees atleast they would move and still float xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I voted for cream cause she is awesome, but what I would really really like is a Big the Cat. He hasn't been made by anyone.

@jordanice42: if you look closely, you will see he isn't in the poll.
@canage: I'll keep it in mind, thanks ;)
@E-102 Gamma: I wish of a world where people read older posts instead of making accounts (possibly alternative accounts) just to drop their suggestions.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 13, 2012, 12:02:57 AM
@jordanice42: if you look closely, you will see he isn't in the poll.
@canage: I'll keep it in mind, thanks ;)
@E-102 Gamma: I wish of a world where people read older posts instead of making accounts (possibly alternative accounts) just to drop their suggestions.

*fixed

Honestly who gives a fuke about Shadow any more? There is already a Shadow with moving eyes, perfect expressions, perfect rigging, and has the brawl detail. What the hell can be added to him? I voted for Shrek since I haven't seen any imports of him yet, all though a Pianta would be awesome as well.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I voted Pianta, would be nice having something else Sunshine in my game.


November 13, 2012, 12:53:18 AM #775 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:56:13 AM by E-102 Gamma
@ Flygon Sorry that I just joined the forums here and didn't think to read 55 pages of one topic. I was just trying to make a suggestion that could get you some downloads. And you first post does say you want suggestions.

@mugen: half of my keyboard is stuck so I let the autocorrect act here, also, ho do you edit the color nodes you said?
@stf: the shadow thing it's a joke >.>
@riddler: it will come in three flavors!
@e102gamma: yeah there's a big preview of big like 10 pages ago, the OP is old I'll edit it.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Mugen, I usually don't say this to anyone (actually I do xD) but... will you marry me? :srs:

Thanks sir, you, are awesome.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com