Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on November 21, 2012, 06:22:42 AMbut the important isn't the model, it is the quality/rig.
Which is why I asked which model you're using, since the quality is different, and the vertex count is also different. Like how the Galaxy 2 model would have a better rig and quality as oposed to Sunshine, and so on...aka the model is important unless the model is pretty much the same in Sunshine &Double Dash, and in Galaxy 2 & Party 9. It wouldn't be surprising since Nintendo tends to reuse their models and textures a lot for teh Mario series and Spin-offs. Bowser has had the same texture quality since Sunshine. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 21, 2012, 10:59:03 PM #856 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 11:05:20 PM by Flygon
@Carnage: they are all for my personal use :iconpervyflygonplz:
@Splitpersonalities: so you can play as sonic while you play as sonic.
@Leafbarrett: OMG NO WHY OMG ADD ME AS COLLAB AND DELETE IT AND MAKE SUPER SHADOW!!!!!! just kidding, keep it the way it is, maybe asking first would have been nicer but since it is an upgrade it's ok for me.
@Smf: well they use the same low poly model of pianta in mario kart dd/wii and sports games (you can tell by the hands and the low res texture) but that's another thing, the I'm using the mario party 9 model.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Ill love you forever if Willy Legacy Coyote were over snake...but youll say no; so ill say...



Quote from: Flygon on November 21, 2012, 10:59:03 PM@Carnage: they are all for my personal use :iconpervyflygonplz: @Splitpersonalities: so you can play as sonic while you play as sonic. @Leafbarrett: OMG NO WHY OMG ADD ME AS COLLAB AND DELETE IT AND MAKE SUPER SHADOW!!!!!! just kidding, keep it the way it is, maybe saying first would have been nicer but since it is a good hack it's ok for me. @Smf: well they use the same low poly model of pianta in mario kart dd/wii and sports games (you can tell by the hands and the low res texture) but that's another thing, the I'm using the mario party 9 model.
The Mario Kart games tend to have low poly models, Double Dash has always looked better to me, I don't remember if the playable characters had fingers or not, been so long since I played it. Galaxy 2 has a pretty good model though, but since MP9 was made after, it probably has a better quality.

Ignore the grey coloring, in the Galaxy games the game somehow changes the colors, same with Toads and Yoshis (although the Yoshis have the normal Green color for their textures).
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 21, 2012, 11:45:00 PM #861 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 11:45:59 PM by Flygon
Yeah, it's probably the same model


The low poly one from mk and sport games wasn't good because it got weird vertice alignment in the arms because all he did was waving arms in the air.

Also, look at my new persona, isn't it delicious nice?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 21, 2012, 11:45:00 PM
Yeah, it's probably the same model


The low poly one from mk and sport games wasn't good because it got weird vertice alignment in the arms because all he did was waving arms in the air.

Also, look at my new persona, isn't it delicious nice?
I know that you probably already announced this but who will Pianta be over *shot*


Quote from: Flygon on November 22, 2012, 12:46:22 AM
:dedede:
Yeah I can see that happening. Is Pianta gonna have Dedede's hammer or will it be something else?

November 22, 2012, 12:52:53 AM #865 Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 12:54:34 AM by Flygon
He'll use ice climber's hammer which looks really good with him, there's a preview of the old version of him like 50 shades pages ago :af:

EDIT: Here's it.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 22, 2012, 12:52:53 AM
He'll use ice climber's hammer which looks really good with him, there's a preview of the old version of him like 50 shades pages ago :af:

EDIT: Here's it.

That does look nice ;D me gusta

Well heres a sugestion, have a palm tree, or his bat as the hammer since they'd go with him.



The palm tree was also suggested when the preview was posted six months ago, but I really like that hammer so it will stay -w- but thanks for suggesting.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Oh it was, I just read the first page and the last one.