Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

how many polygons the hair has? some characters, like snake has [censored] tons of polygons to make his hair and all are linked to one bone.

if peach has them too just fusee them.into one polygon rig it and it lowers filesize.

the polygon count increases alot the filesize doesnt depend on vertices on polygons(objects) too

Quote from: Anivernage on November 26, 2012, 07:09:22 AMhow many polygons the hair has? some characters, like snake has [censored] tons of polygons to make his hair and all are linked to one bone. if peach has them too just fusee them.into one polygon rig it and it lowers filesize. the polygon count increases alot the filesize doesnt depend on vertices on polygons(objects) too
Good thing SM64 Mario Bros have very low vertex count, I can get away with lots polygons. >D
Also the only reason I can see you have multiple polygons is if they have tons of different textures, even then you could remap them...unless you don't have any skill in that, like me, s I can't reduce MP9 Mario's poly-count. :>.>palm:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well the hair is a pmd model which it used a small texure so I didn't deattach, but if I deattached, it would have had 17 objects.

I may remake this using mario kart wii or sport mix low poly ponytail.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on November 27, 2012, 07:57:56 PM
What happened to KK Slider?
Nothing, he's tunning his guitar xD

Ok my sister took her laptop with her for the whole week so I won't be able to make anything new, but I can take this to release/fix all my stuff like:
raikou - release/shader/expressions
riders - dem damn shaders
amy V2 - re-release
amy generations - fix that weird material stuff I don't know how to fix... any volunteer as a tribute? xD
kk - transparency in strings
bayleef - expressions
grovyle - sent to kth to make his rig even sexier

So yeah.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


CreĆ­ que era tu laptop >_>

I tought it was your laptop >_>

No, es de mi hermanita >_>

Nope, my sister's >_>

Oh and ryhmperior over king dedede, was made for the pokemon psa team (which I'm part of now :af:) the only thing left is release.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



why isnt rayquaza on the list alongside raikou if he was 100% finished?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


good custoom hamer lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh yeah, rayquaza isn't released because I can't get the eyes and body objects have the same material effect (aka making the eyes and body shine unified)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 30, 2012, 10:20:18 PM
Oh yeah, rayquaza isn't released because I can't get the eyes and body objects have the same material effect (aka making the eyes and body shine unified)
boygos also had problems with the eyes lol  its better to leavue them normal imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Even though you're on the pokemon team, you'll still make other models, right? There are probably 900+ pokemon left... :srs:
Now available in blue.

And since the "new" pokemons are morphed theres gonna be 100000s of them...