Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

@Azure: Yes, I'm in the pokemon team, but just because I rig the characters, it doesn't mean I have to limit with those :)
Why did you ask?

Post Merge: December 01, 2012, 06:46:37 AM

By this point you've seen this already.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


u should totally make vaporeon on ssquirtle espeon on zelda umbreon on sheik flareon on mario jolteon on pikachu glaceon over lucas and leafeon on ivysar
i know costume bones just came out and they can move on 4 legs and you could even make a psa for some of them so u can get more dl ;)

Quote from: Gakupo Kamui on December 02, 2012, 05:42:00 PM
u should totally make vaporeon on ssquirtle espeon on zelda umbreon on sheik flareon on mario jolteon on pikachu glaceon over lucas and leafeon on ivysar
i know costume bones just came out and they can move on 4 legs and you could even make a psa for some of them so u can get more dl ;)
flygon doesnt make psas so importing quarupeds over nonne quadrupped chars would be a waste of time since no one is gonna make 300+ animations for them.

i only see 14 taills where are the other 2 pics?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ryquaza is now 100% done, has perfect oneslotresize, metal, expresions, blah, blah, blah but no fs eyes because of the resize (if I used yellow eyes for the resize it would become smaller during some animations) but his eyes are already yellow. And I edited his textures
Pokepark original
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My HD brawl style edit (aka edited contrast and saturation)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT:
@Gakupo Kamui:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
@Carnage: Classic Tails is missing.

Also look at my sig, its SOOOOOO AWESOME because I draw it all by myself :af:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


flygon is supposed to be cute you turned him into a monster lol and rayquaza looks nice the second texture it looks like brawl rayquaza original texture looks preety good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 02, 2012, 07:22:03 PM
flygon is supposed to be cute you turned him fabulous
Fixed, also, when I compared mine with the brawl rayquaza I almost cried because brawl ryqaza is so high quality and perfect and with some sexy material effects while mine just sucks... but it wouldn't work cuz of filesize. I'll today I'll release rayquaza and then rhyperior and then raikou and the bellosom and then beedrill.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 02, 2012, 07:32:10 PM
Fixed, also, when I compared mine with the brawl rayquaza I almost cried because brawl ryqaza is so high quality and perfect and with some sexy material effects while mine just sucks... but it wouldn't work cuz of filesize. I'll today I'll release rayquaza and then rhyperior and then raikou and the bellosom and then beedrill.
too much and then there lol  well brawl rayquaza is massive so.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Raquaza in pokepark 1 is huge too, the brawl one is giant too.



Rhyperior and Rayqaza released, excuse the gruesome rig on rayquaza, the body structure didn't help at all but still looks nice.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



flygon your rayquaza is amazing  also you know even if you rename the eyeyellowm the model changer will still work you know? model changers work by index not by name, but epic job he is gonna be on my sd forever you should do more chars like this im thinking gyarados xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm glad you liked it (lol you're part of the few people who uses my hacks xD) but that's not a renamed yellowm bone, if I used that bone it would have shrunk during some animations like crouches, glides and grabs, so I added a new bone and deleted the original yellowm bone.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 03, 2012, 05:31:42 PM
I'm glad you liked it (lol you're part of the few people who uses my hacks xD) but that's not a renamed yellowm bone, if I used that bone it would have shrunk during some animations like crouches, glides and grabs, so I added a new bone and deleted the original yellowm bone.
doesnt matter if its a made up bone lol its the index  the eyeyellow is on the index one and thats it doesnt matter if its a leg, head, arm, new bone , etc the model changers only care for the index number and i gotta say rayquaza fits so well on the rildey moveset  its epic xD on the next version i will include him as an alt and credit you  he is my favorite pokemon import after Mewtwo hands down
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2012, 06:15:32 PM
on the next version i will include him as an alt and collab you  he is my favorite pokemon import after Mewtwo hands down
Fixed :af:
Yeah, but still his eyes are already yellow so yeah, maybe I could have made shiny for final smash but then I couldn't have included the four recolors.

Anyone here liked any of the recolors?
Did anyone get why is there a purple one?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 03, 2012, 07:27:49 PM
Fixed :af:
Yeah, but still his eyes are already yellow so yeah, maybe I could have made shiny for final smash but then I couldn't have included the four recolors.

Anyone here liked any of the recolors?
Did anyone get why is there a purple one?
im saying you could add some red eyes or something lol i dont care for fs eyes since ridley is over CF wich has no FS eyes lol and yeah you will get collab :P he does make a nice green color slot for ridley.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.