Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


December 05, 2012, 10:39:48 PM #931 Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:41:03 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Kyouma on December 05, 2012, 10:06:12 PM
kim is over zsamus rite?
Yes, she'll have a size mod.

Post Merge: December 05, 2012, 10:41:03 PM

Why do people still vote for grovile and gardevoir lol?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Lol
Maybe you should take them off the poll.



One does not simply, removes an option from a poll.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 05, 2012, 10:59:27 PM
One does not simply, removes an option from a poll.
Why not?
Those hacks are out already .-.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 05, 2012, 11:07:15 PM
Why not?
Those hacks are out already .-.
I can't remove those options without making a new poll, reseting the vote count or leaving an empty space with votes.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



December 05, 2012, 11:48:03 PM #937 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:18:33 AM by Flygon
According to what I just said, you cannot simply delete one option, now back on topic.

Post Merge: December 06, 2012, 12:17:29 AM

Ok I made blaze over lucario again, but I can't get the transparency in textures work (I've tried using lucario's original and then zss' materials/shaders with their respective texture format but no result)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Anyone mind fixing it for me and share half of the downloads? (I swear I'll try harder next time)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I came here to ask something else, but hey, I could take a look at it if you want.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Thanks to Rain, Blaze is ready to be released!
Yeah, vote in the poll.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


you should release them as V" since if you update your download most ppl wont notice since they dont follow the thread and so far flygon my favorite char from you has to be rayquaza i love that little bastard xD altough you should have included a version without size mod i know how to change it but most people dont. and i hope you can rig zekron taill to some more bones and is legs wich look odd in some animations and a touch on the wings wouldnt hurt either(yeah i also play with your zekron :P)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 05:47:47 PM
you should release them as V"
Release as wut?
Well I wanted to update them, specially Zekrom because he is almost 1000 downloads and I got 1000 downloads for a [censored]ty hack, so I want to keep it, but updated, same for Amy, but as you said, barely anyone will notice it since my thread isn't that popular because I'm probably the least popular model importer (but I really enjoy what I do xD) + ain't nobody got time to check the whole vault to check a hack. But look at flareon, he started as a glitchy mdl0 replace over squirtle untill I rigged it and I just said "click here for upgraded flareon" in torcick's description and he really got noticed, unlike suicune, who I did the same and almost nobody noticed (that's why I have two suicunes in my vault)

Rayquaza looks ridiculously bad without a size mod, it looks like a worm.

And about Zekrom, he'll have improved arms, legs, tail, chest, head, wings (pretty much a new rig) so yeah.
-------------------

Anyways, I'll make my OP (which nobody notices) to make it even more eyecandy, so keep in touch!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 06, 2012, 07:45:22 PM
Release as wut?
Well I wanted to update them, specially Zekrom because he is almost 1000 downloads and I got 1000 downloads for a [censored]ty hack, so I want to keep it, but updated, same for Amy, but as you said, barely anyone will notice it since my thread isn't that popular because I'm probably the least popular model importer (but I really enjoy what I do xD) + ain't nobody got time to check the whole vault to check a hack. But look at flareon, he started as a glitchy mdl0 replace over squirtle untill I rigged it and I just said "click here for upgraded flareon" in torcick's description and he really got noticed, unlike suicune, who I did the same and almost nobody noticed (that's why I have two suicunes in my vault)

Rayquaza looks ridiculously bad without a size mod, it looks like a worm.

And about Zekrom, he'll have improved arms, legs, tail, chest, head, wings (pretty much a new rig) so yeah.
-------------------

Anyways, I'll make my OP (which nobody notices) to make it even more eyecandy, so keep in touch!
most ppl do that you know? they release the hack as a V2 and on the first one they put updated version here(and the link to the new) so you can keep your downloads
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

y yo ai de k pedo el flygon habla español?! ai andamos la clica pues

Quote from: Kyouma on December 06, 2012, 09:54:16 PM
y yo ai de k pedo el flygon habla español?! ai andamos la clica pues
Si, hablo español. De donde que pais eres? Porque desconosco la palabra clica xD.

-----

Ok, the improved the OP, it's not 100% done yet, but it'll keep updating whenever I feel like it.

The csp portraits got backgrounds according by series
Mario - Level 1-1
Sonic - Green Hill Zone
Pokemon - Arbor area (pokepark 2)
Legendary Pokemon - Spear pillar
Vocaloid - Vocaloid Editor
Disney - Cinderella's castle
Sonic Riders - Metal City
Funky Kong - Funky Stadium (mario kart wii)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com