Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40



Quote from: Flygon on February 09, 2013, 10:36:14 PM
lol I don't even know what project m is at all xD

Lol Because normal brawl mechanics are better.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: joking on February 09, 2013, 11:01:09 PM
have you been living under a rock?
Yes, I live with my roommate patrick star.


Quote from: RevenantGenesis on February 09, 2013, 11:09:24 PM
Lol Because normal brawl mechanics are better.
Yeah, brawl works like brawl.

Seriously, what is this project m [censored]? I just put hacks in my sd and play.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 09, 2013, 11:20:27 PM
Yes, I live with my roommate patrick star.

Yeah, brawl works like brawl.

Seriously, what is this project m [censored]? I just put hacks in my sd and play.
its a codeset to make brawl mechanics work like in melee so everyone falls faster and such , project m is turning brawl into melee
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The only difference I found when I first played brawl is that when you move it feels like if you were over ice or a slippy floor.

Why would I want to replace brawl with melee since these are two games meant to be different... oh well, some people doesnt know how to appreciate a game the way it is made (or at least the physics engine, since hacking brawl is a contradiction to my argument)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 10, 2013, 12:26:30 AM
Why would I want to replace brawl with melee since these are two games meant to be different... oh well, some people doesnt know how to appreciate a game the way it is made (or at least the physics engine, since hacking brawl is a contradiction to my argument)
Ask the Project M team that :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 10, 2013, 04:40:15 AM
Ask the Project M team that :P
No gracias, I changed my sig to that because I accidentally mentioned I don't play with stats in the pokemon thread.
I don't want to be attacked by people [censored]ing like this:
(melee is releaed) "omg melee sucks 64 was better and more simple, nothing can beat the original"
(brawl is released)"omg this game totally sucks melee was the best game ever and this [censored] will never beat it because is so complex and full of fanservice"
and of course
(ssb4 is out)"omg this game sucks so unoriginal and full of weird thing for kids nowadays brawl was really innovative and special compared to this brawl will always be the best one"

apply this to any mario kart, zelda game, pokemon generation and pretty much everything.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I just hate it when fans of a particular series do that. I mean who does that help?
[/url]

dont think anyone ever said the original ssb was better in any way lol everyone preety much acepted that melee was an huge breaktrough compared to ssb and it even had one more special , air dodje and so on so your logic is flawed no one ever said ssb was better than ssbm atleast in every place i have seen, some for pokemon everyone tough gen2 was better than gen1 and gen4 better than gen3, gen3 and 5 are the ones that ppl were kinda disapointed with.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@krillin yeah, when mario kart 7 was released mario kart wii suddenly became from the worse to the best ever.

@carnage excuse me but I've heard that a lot of times, and as you said melee is better than 64 is because that is YOUR OWN PERSONAL OPINION, not everyone will always agree with that so your argument my friend, is invalid. Just because you think is better (so do I) not everyone will say the same.
And there is always something called nostalgia f@gs, they always go like "these cartoons suck 90 were better" or "m64 will always be the best sunshine and galaxy are [censored]" and of course "omg pokemon nowadays is full of [censored] like the kids today, these games suck omg the first 150 for ever black and white arent pokemon games charizard ftw"
        source: my older cousins, fb pages, many blogs and youtube comments.

Enough off-topic, in fact, this is a model imports thread, is good to chat a bit here but not to fill some pages, no more sonic, pokemon, project m or ssb stuff related, thanks


@e-102 yup, but not anytime soon, I still have a lot of hacks to release/finish (look page before)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I read your poll and this bothered me.

"Better model."

I'm sorry, but where in the world do you expect to find a better model of Metal Sonic that we don't already have. Unless you mean you're going to change the shape of his model, etc, then fine by me, but really? If that's not the case, where do you expect to find a better one?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 10, 2013, 09:50:47 PMI read your poll and this bothered me. "Better model." I'm sorry, but where in the world do you expect to find a better model of Metal Sonic that we don't already have. Unless you mean you're going to change the shape of his model, etc, then fine by me, but really? If that's not the case, where do you expect to find a better one?
Well the current Metal Sonic over Sonic is actually the Generations model. So I assume he would use the same model you and Nano used.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

It will use sth4 model, which is better than generations and it will be better with all the [censored] you can do now.
But yeah, I wont make him anytime soon, that's why I added a poll to see if people was positive about it cuz I dont want to make another failure hack with just 30 downloads.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com