Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Kyouma on February 16, 2013, 12:56:35 AM
tientaculos~ pl0x
btw, when are we making up the team? ;o
Which one? El cartel del brawl?

@Everyone: look at my avy, now at my sig, back at my avi and now at my sig and start singing ymca.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Iwvi on February 16, 2013, 12:16:03 AM
your hair?
Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 12:26:43 AM
@Kyouma: Si. TENTACLES!
@Mugen: Dye it to yellow cuz johnny isnt supposed to have black hair.
@Poke-e-Fan: You know there are three tails in the poll right.

I meant die lol
I cant dye this smexy hair of minez:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wish my hair was that stable, mine's just so curly and wavy and idk.

I said I was serious with the poll and I was :srs:

Just gotta add sexy materials, edit the textures and voila.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




Lol Flygon, is your sig from the SatAm Sonic?
Anyway, I voted for Riders on the poll. Second choice is Shadow Snake.
Now available in blue.

Voted for this guy. >_>

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Turbo and Ratchet: What if I told you its just a preview.
@Kyouma: pos nose, cuando tu digas, yo solo tengo 4 años y medio, no se fundar equipos.
@Azure: So SatAm stands for the cartoon? Yay I learned somehing today!
And riders are being remade with moving eyes and stuff.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Yeah I completely forgot about beedrill, but I can send you the version without rigged wings if you want.

Anyways shadowsnake got second place and now it's finished.
Remember kids, prooptimizer is your friend, and yeah, I'm using the textures I made for nanobuds here, but as you can see in the body I can't uv map. XP



Will be released probably tomorrow along with classic knuckles, oak, rouge and/or the chao climbers.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


February 16, 2013, 05:06:13 AM #1705 Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 05:54:17 AM by Pok-e-Fan
Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 03:48:25 AM
Will be released probably tomorrow along with classic knuckles, oak, rouge and/or the chao climbers.

Yay, mass release.  :af2:

Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 05:46:46 AM
Oh [censored], I lost the sd with the latest characters so don't expect oak nor rouge nor chao climbers, oh god, what if I left it in my friends' house in the us :oshi: my life is so miserable.

Dang. Hopefully its not, Wish for the best.
#637: Volcarona, The Sun Pokémon. When volcanic ash darkened the atmosphere, it is said that Volcarona's fire provided a replacement for the sun. A sea of fire engulfs the surroundings of their battles, since they use their six wings to scatter their ember scales.

Oh [censored], I lost the sd with the latest characters so don't expect oak nor rouge nor chao climbers, oh god, what if I left it in my friends' house in the us :oshi: my life is so miserable.

EDIT I just tested classic knuckles and shadow in game and let me tell you that classic knuckles... is the best thing I've ever made, since it's my very own custom model (or Frankenstein model since I just used a [censored] ton of models and edited them) the expressions, the texture, the materials, the moving eyes, omg he will get like 18 downloads!
I just need to know if it works with the knux psa that was just released.

Shadow looks fine, the expressions, yellow eyes, etc. I would say it looked awesome too but the body texture was completely messed up, so yeah, I'll try to spot the problem.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on February 16, 2013, 05:46:46 AM
Oh [censored], I lost the sd with the latest characters so don't expect oak nor rouge nor chao climbers, oh god, what if I left it in my friends' house in the us :oshi: my life is so miserable.

EDIT I just tested classic knuckles and shadow in game and let me tell you that classic knuckles... is the best thing I've ever made, since it's my very own custom model (or Frankenstein model since I just used a [censored] ton of models and edited them) the expressions, the texture, the materials, the moving eyes, omg he will get like 18 downloads!
I just need to know if it works with the knux psa that was just released.

Shadow looks fine, the expressions, yellow eyes, etc. I would say it looked awesome too but the body texture was completely messed up, so yeah, I'll try to spot the problem.
the good thing about internet is if you forgot it there he can send you the files xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Umm, I cannot be 100% I left it there, besides maybe arceus blessed me and it is somewhere in my bedroom. And indeed, my life is messerable

Anyways, here are the in-game previews:

Shadow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Obviously, the body isn't supposed to looks like that

And my masterpiece, classic knuckles:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is this size ok or should I make him bigger?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com