Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Oh god The Ice cream family... I bet if that was a movie it would be 18+.... because of that manic b**** of a lover for gen 1 and 2....
[/url]

@Carnage and krillin don't bring the topics from the pokemon thread here, whenever I get there there's just close minded opinions and evs and Iva and spe and [censored] so of you want to talk about ugly pokemon go there... And the ice-cream family is awesome and 5 is still my favorite generation unlike oak who will also kill ugly pokemon like king, bronzong and rayquaza.

Back on topic.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Oh okay anyway whats your next models to do after Oak, Classic knuckles, and shadow?
[/url]

Quote from: ImmaKrillin on February 21, 2013, 06:22:52 PM
Oh okay anyway whats your next models to do after Oak, Classic knuckles, and shadow?
Well kyo and dao released yui over ike so I'll probably just finish mio on marth and make some bowsers and ikes max files.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on February 20, 2013, 03:06:56 PM
@gamma lol wut? I don't get why there's an awesome Disney character there but yeah wooo!
@The person bellow me you got a trophy request.

I was just trying to cheer everyone up in here. You have made some pretty good hacks. And is that trophie request still valid? (Since no one claimed it) Cause Ulala and Pudding together could make a cool trophie!

So here's the preview of my brawl shadow on sonic.

Nothing special, just another brawl shadow, made for leon's psa.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What makes this special? Got all faces, mouths, moving eyes, rigged fingers and custom shader.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Couldn't give him yellow eyes, but I gave him something else.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's not yellow eyes but these aren't half bad.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I still prefer Generations Shadow. *looks at Nano*

But this one is perfect too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 22, 2013, 03:51:08 AM
I still prefer Generations Shadow. *looks at Nano*

But this one is perfect too.
Thanks for sharing your opinion twice.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




Quote from: Flygon on February 22, 2013, 04:15:19 AM
Thanks for sharing your opinion twice.

I saw this post just a second ago on the WIP, then came back here and for a second thought I was still on that page, then saw your response and noticed this was your topic. Why is it needed to comment the same thing twice? I like your shadow but I still think he would be cooler over Snake :P

Quote from: Iwvi on February 22, 2013, 04:45:37 AM
I saw this post just a second ago on the WIP, then came back here and for a second thought I was still on that page, then saw your response and noticed this was your topic. Why is it needed to comment the same thing twice? I like your shadow but I still think he would be cooler over Snake :P

Okay, honest to goodness I would actually DOWNLOAD a properly sized version of Shadow over Snake. This is a good idea. You should do that.

In fact, just use a customized animation set and get rid of Snake completely. That sounds like a wonderful idea.



Uwa-hahaha!
Looks good. Now we need him over snake!
Now available in blue.

Oh peasants, there are two versions, generations over snake with my texture and brawl over sonic. Both are done now, but can't be released anytime soon cuz I'm going to the us plus mid term exams just started.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com