Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

im 21 so i dont think that applies to me  :srs:

but i like the shadow model over snake its funny

Just going to say that shadow idea is awesome, but bone edits would have made him better (rigged fingers as spex said). Also, I'd like to avoid misunderstandings. Mexicans don't like Hanna montana, It depends on who you ask. I don't like her and I'm mexican as well. Still I find flygon's sig and avy hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw them.


omg my sig isn't a joke! I'm as serious as sonic 2006.

And well about bone edits and fingers (use your imagimation) ain't nobody got time fo dat.

HollY [censored] I'll have my first surgery in one hour, they are like gonna [censored]ing rip my legs :oshi:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Iwvi on March 04, 2013, 06:49:22 PM
Just going to say that shadow idea is awesome, but bone edits would have made him better (rigged fingers as spex said). Also, I'd like to avoid misunderstandings. Mexicans don't like Hanna montana, It depends on who you ask. I don't like her and I'm mexican as well. Still I find flygon's sig and avy hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw them.

I was completely joking when I said that :p


@Nano buddy: I know, but I wanted to set the facts straight. Also awesome sig, had the same thought when I saw that trailer.

@Flygon: True, in game is not that noticeable. But more importantly, why do you need surgery? pero pa cuando leas esto probablemente ya habra pasado. Asi que, como te fue? todo bien? te dieron una paletita al salir? Suerte, atrasada, pero suerte.

March 05, 2013, 01:17:04 AM #1881 Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 01:18:10 AM by Flygon
[censored], me hizieron 3 inyecciones de quiensabe que en la pierna por que tengo unas bolas de no se que dañinas para la salud en las piernas :P
Pero equis, hoy me sacaron una que estaba en el nivel de la piel ya nomas quedan dos y falta que las extirpen y ya, pero esas requieren operacion por q estan bien profundo... almenos hannah mantiene mi equilibrio mental :hatersgonnahate:

El [censored] lo utilizo con todos, no es en particular.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Can't understand all of that because I only have two semesters of Spanish. Hope you recover soon, Flygon!
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Flygon on March 05, 2013, 01:17:04 AM
[censored], me hizieron 3 inyecciones de quiensabe que en la pierna por que tengo unas bolas de no se que dañinas para la salud en las piernas :P
Pero equis, hoy me sacaron una que estaba en el nivel de la piel ya nomas quedan dos y falta que las extirpen y ya, pero esas requieren operacion por q estan bien profundo... almenos hannah mantiene mi equilibrio mental :hatersgonnahate:

El [censored] lo utilizo con todos, no es en particular.
que bueno que yo nunca voy con el doctor particular o al pinchi ISSTE valeverga, similares FTW B)

En la similares te cures o no al menos  te diviertes con la botarga esa, jaja. Esperemos que el compa Flygon se recupere y todo salga bien.


Quote from: joking on March 05, 2013, 09:59:51 AM
que tienes, quistes malignos?
Yo creo, son como bolas de grasa o algo asi que detienen el pulso sanguineo y no se que :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 05, 2013, 12:24:19 PM
Yo creo, son como bolas de grasa o algo asi que detienen el pulso sanguineo y no se que :P
flaigon con cancer?! O_o no acabes como hugo chavez we D:

No, son quistes de grasa, es otra cosa. Yo tengo uno en la parte superficial de la rodilla. Pero no es necesario removerlo segun me dijeron(no me afecta en nada), se siente extraño porque se puede mover bajo la piel cuando lo toco :P

March 06, 2013, 02:59:34 AM #1889 Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:00:59 AM by Flygon
Escucharon lo que le pasó a Hugo Chaves! Le dió cancer!!! :slowpoke:

Si es quiste, pero estan bien profundos y requieren de violencia medica.

---------------------

@All the people who came here to see updates or doesn't speak spanish or simply doesn't give a [censored] about my life:
Don't be affraid of asking stuff or making comments, spanish isn't that terrifying xD

This friday I'll try to finish all the charizard hacks (gyarados, onyx, steelix, servine and lugia) or Mario Bros. or Perfect Brawl Shadow or Bowser Jr. brawl texture or whoever comes first.

Also I need a new persona for this month (nope Hannah isn't my persona,  she's there cuz she's god) so I guess I'll think of that later...
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com