Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

March 09, 2013, 08:31:45 PM #1905 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 12:18:30 AM by Flygon
Thanks, I'll probably also give knuckles (wolf) and blaze (lucario) a brawl style texture and release them together as a pack in the misc. section.

Post Merge: March 10, 2013, 12:18:16 AM

Done.

http://imgur.com/89UMbce,rWdm18V,eJ82HqK,0pkT6IK

Feedback please.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


March 10, 2013, 06:52:55 AM #1906 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:03:14 AM by Mr.MW
blaze looks awesome

Post Merge: March 10, 2013, 07:03:14 AM

what happened to baby mario on Yoshi?












March 10, 2013, 07:22:46 AM #1907 Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:23:55 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Mr.MW on March 10, 2013, 06:52:55 AM
what happened to baby mario on Yoshi?
I wonder the same. I'm still waiting for exorcist rain to send me the brawl style version so I can add all the material effects.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 10, 2013, 07:22:46 AM
I wonder the same. I'm still waiting for exorcist rain to send me the brawl style version so I can add all the material effects.
Is this just Brawl-styled textures...or a different model? :|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Trophy model with brawl textures



Purrfect Tails on Sonic is finished.

Got:
- All expressions
- Spec maps and materials for shoes
- Generations and Brawl texture (It is less colorful than in the picture)
- Moving eyes
- Custom boneset for movement on tails and hair in forehead (not custom boneset for this one, it's just weighted to have enough movement.)
- Three options for ball: normal ball, ball with tails showing (like in sonic advance) and no ball (won't disappear when jumping)

Wanted to make super tails, but I didn't find the little birds plus nobody would get the reference.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Great! When are you going to upload it?

lugia looks nice i hope the wings come out good.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Thyrus on March 10, 2013, 09:20:49 PM
Great! When are you going to upload it?
With luck today.

Quote from: Carnage on March 10, 2013, 09:30:52 PM
lugia looks nice i hope the wings come out good.
I might need to make a custom boneset for this.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


will that tails be included in the sonic heroes tails/tails over fox psas?

March 11, 2013, 06:21:48 AM #1914 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 06:22:42 AM by Flygon
Brawl textures for my sonic 2006 hacks are available now! But wait, there's more! If you download them, you also get fixes for the four of them! Call now! You must be 18 or older to order.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31364

------------------------

Pre-release previews!

Brawl Shadow:
http://imgur.com/Zo9KOw6,H3A8Y7v,rNuvKkf,c5ckJYX,1b0NpZ5,3C0FVz4,YbizC4N,oRgLBbm
Tairs:
http://imgur.com/JNYDoYH,gkpbcju,1YeWlyS,3UHu2Zf,YisbWSn,bLpGvdV,wR51aGM,EiIre2V,L0sdoYa

Comments, suggestions, feedback, complains please.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I already posted in the WIP, but their eyes are too bright. All your sonic imports over sonic that have moving eyes are too bright. And they don't look shiny enough like Sonic's eyes.

Did you just use the eye yellow material for them?

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 11, 2013, 09:27:08 AM
Did you just use the eye yellow material for them?
Yup, I always use the yellow eyes because it uses three textures and no palletes, but yeah, I'll use the normal ones this time :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Don't forget to make Shadow's shoes and rings pretty and shiny :p

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 11, 2013, 12:56:34 PM
Don't forget to make Shadow's shoes and rings pretty and shiny :p
Okay mom...
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 11, 2013, 06:03:59 PM
Okay mom...
reminded me of leo and satan :P your text is still unreadable while quoted.

You can do the same thing without palettes. Also, we like shiny stuff, so make stuff shiny flaigon. :srs:
And I know I already said this, but I'm loving those expressions.