Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

yo flaigon, would you mind sending me one of your shadows as .max file? I have a naughty experiment in mind and Im too lazy to rig a shadow model

Over sonic or over snake?

And I'm curious, what are you making?
Homura shadow?
Shadow the maidhog?
Sailor shadow?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 12, 2013, 06:07:13 PM
Over sonic or over snake?

And I'm curious, what are you making?
Homura shadow?
Shadow the maidhog?
Sailor shadow?
I need a shadow over sonic
and close, but no..
prepare for sonic nanoha and  shadow tesstarossa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on March 12, 2013, 06:37:54 PM
I need a shadow over sonic
and close, but no..
prepare for sonic nanoha and  shadow tesstarossa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...You're bluffing.   :>.>:
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Flygon on January 11, 2013, 09:46:18 PMThanks, but I'm not interested, you should make a request thread so more people can see them. I'm not sure what you mean but if it's what I think, that guy linked some models in my page ONLY if I wanted to rig them, not as if just by putting the link I'll make them.
You're welcome. Let me know when you change your mind.

On-topic:
@Kyo: Ill send it later
@E-scope12:Ok, thanks for replying after 62 days, yeah, I'll let you know, but I don't think I will.

Off-topic: This is why I fail computer science not really is because of my teacher but:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on March 13, 2013, 04:20:59 PM
On-topic:
@Kyo: Ill send it later
@E-scope12:Ok, thanks for replying after 62 days, yeah, I'll let you know, but I don't think I will.

Off-topic: This is why I fail computer science not really is because of my teacher but:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LOLOLOL

Flygon. Yes.
Goofing around FTW.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Flygon... Word cannot describe how much I enjoy your humor.

Quote from: joke king on March 13, 2013, 04:29:16 PM
LOLOLOL
Quote from: Segtendo on March 13, 2013, 04:47:55 PM
Flygon. Yes.
Goofing around FTW.
Yeah.
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 13, 2013, 04:50:33 PM
Flygon... Word cannot describe how much I enjoy your humor.
:happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


K I have 20 minutes to finish the [censored] ton of work.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



March 15, 2013, 06:32:30 AM #1946 Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 06:35:46 AM by Flygon
@Mugen Oh you :vyse:

Over pokemon trainer and squirtle.
I just need to edit the resolution of michael/adam/michael/ryuuto's texture and finish metaknight textures.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


inb4Gaku
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Flygon on March 15, 2013, 06:32:30 AM
Over pokemon trainer and squirtle.
I just need to edit the resolution of michael/adam/michael/ryuuto's texture and finish metaknight tetxtures.
Is he gonna have the Snag Machine?

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 15, 2013, 10:04:22 AM
inb4Gaku
this. And how does vaporeon look in-game, won't it be oddly animated? How does he get int his shell?