Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

The Download for Amy V2 of V1 currently results in an error (Chrome, Firefox, IE). Must be server hosting related? Care to re-up?
-Jack H.

April 07, 2013, 04:58:17 AM #2071 Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 05:00:55 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Jack H. on April 06, 2013, 11:32:31 PM
The Download for Amy V2 of V1 currently results in an error (Chrome, Firefox, IE). Must be server hosting related? Care to re-up?
I tried downloading it on ie, chrome and safari and got no problem at all, could you be more specific?

Previews!
Over Sonic - Super Sonic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ike, head is bigger now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Marth
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sonic, rig on shoes and body will be redone.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And the perfect brawl shadow is finished now with spec maps and perfect moving eyes, got 12 recolors including mephiles, the chaos emerald recolors and even got a super shadow, don't worry, I used the wrong shader for this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


April 07, 2013, 04:36:43 PM #2072 Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 04:54:29 PM by Jack H.
The direct link is "http://205.196.121.54/lhp16nnchr8g/m1nkgb2z5623isu/Amy+V2+of+V1.rar" and when searching for the initial 205.196.121.54 on "http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/" it notes that it is NOT just me, and that it is down.

EDIT: I ended up clicking "send to my account" and after a few tries, it let me send it to my own account, at which point I could download it. Crazy.
-Jack H.

Weird, I didn't get any problem before but I uploaded it to dropbox anyways.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


...So...
Anything new to report? :)
All of the new models are looking pretty good.
Now available in blue.

So the feared day came. My mediafire account is gone along with [censored]ing 81 hacks. I can reupload some of them but I'd like you to get them back since I don't want to have 81 place holders in the site.

How can you help? If you have any of these hacks (check links) upload them to dropbox or somewhere else, so I can resore the submission and you can get points in the community support.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4319&Reported=1&Moderated=All

Also the thread exclusives and the rigged brawl character .max files.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
no te pongas como el dao, el se retiro de los hacks de brawl para siempre porque le tumbaron su cuenta :c
ami tambien me tumbaron la mia, pero gracias a que recibi un mensaje de texto del futuro advirtiendo que esto pasaria; hize un backup de todo en dropbox y en mi sd c: (sera porque solo uso hacks hechos por mi y rara vez uso uno ajeno? xD) como sea, ya te puse los .max tuyos que yo tenia en el tema que corresponde o           wo
PERO NO TE RINDAS!

April 13, 2013, 04:13:16 AM #2077 Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 04:34:14 AM by Vaanrose
That sucks. Well, I know I've got a bunch of 'em.

Edit:

Just checked. I have these:

Vaporeon
Shadow over Snake
Creem over Peach
Rhyperior
Knuckles over Wolf
Amy over Peach
Rogue over Pit
Drifloon
Electabuzz
Vileplum
Classic Sonic/Tails Climbers
Cloyster
Beartic
Drifloon
Alakazam
Glalie
Chao Climbers
Toad Climbers


Internet's slow here, so I'll leave them uploading overnight.


@Kyouma Pos la pinche depre me hace hacer estupideces :/
Pues estoy descargando todos los links recuperados haciendo un backup en mi usb, por lo pronto tengo a silver y los .max que me pasaste.

Quote from: Vaanrose on April 13, 2013, 04:13:16 AM
That sucks. Well, I know I've got a bunch of 'em.
Edit:
Just checked. I have these:

Vaporeon
Shadow over Snake
Creem over Peach
Rhyperior
Knuckles over Wolf
Amy over Peach
Rogue over Pit
Drifloon
Electabuzz
Vileplum
Cloyster
Drifloon
Alakazam
Glalie
Toad Climbers
Internet's slow here, so I'll leave them uploading overnight.
Thanks my friend but I'll only need these since the other ones have updates like resizes and stuff.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


That must really suck, guess I'll do a backup while I can. I may have some of your hacks on my computer. Since I deleted most of the hacks I had downloaded (almost out of HDD), it may be very unlikely. :c

I am gratefull for Vaanrose keeping the shadowsnake mod, as well as others.

I think I still have your Silver collab with Nano, but I think it's recolored for my personal tastes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 13, 2013, 05:21:14 AM
I think I still have your Silver collab with Nano, but I think it's recolored for my personal tastes.
We got Silver back already


The following hacks have been restored:
Amy over sonic V2
Zekrom V2
Michael/Ryuuto
Pachirisu
Shadowsnake
Funky Kong
Chao Climbers
Winnie
Munchlax
Vaporeon
Siver

And the following hacks have been updated with resize:
Suicune
Classic Rouge
Emboar
Mr Mime
Empoleon
Wave

Quote from: Segtendo on April 13, 2013, 05:21:14 AM
I think I still have your Silver collab with Nano, but I think it's recolored for my personal tastes.
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2013, 05:27:22 AM
We got Silver back already
Which reminds me; I gave recolors, correct eyes, spec maps and corrected default texture to that silver for a psa, I need to update the original submission, but that'd be later, it's my lowest priority so far. The first one is restore the link and second is the brawl generations sonic.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Well, I have some of your character max files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4qecxjn9ntlxuxl/JORg7rirAL

All the rest of your hacks are on my SD card, which I'm looking for. I have Suicune, but the V1 of it. Hope this helps. Mediafire betrayed me, too.