Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Flygon on April 18, 2013, 03:52:21 AM
Forgot to put this here.

「東方」 [ALiCE'S EMOTiON x Alstroemeria Records] The Marisa (Dirty Spark)
I never get tired of posting this song~
brawl styled Marisa FTW!
Quote from: Flygon on April 18, 2013, 03:52:21 AM

Also I downloaded 3ds 2010 but whenever I right clicked anywere in the model previewer the place where the menu was keeps there
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And then 2012 but this one is pretty useless when it comes to rigging, so I'm getting 2011. Not too old, not too new.
I use 2011; I have problems with 2010 too, but in my case, it never showed up =_=;

For a second I thought it was that black eyed peas song, but then wasn't, but then was. :srs: Interesting mix.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Mr. Incredible?
Awwwwww yea.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Flygon on April 18, 2013, 04:02:01 AM
[color=#272799Also I downloaded 3ds 2010 but whenever I right clicked anywere in the model previewer the place where the menu was kept there

This kind of happens to me in 2011. The menus start acting funny when there are too many programs running. Just shut down everything you aren't using (skype, chrome, dropbox, media players, gimp, photoshop, MSN ect.) and it should stop doing that.

Quote from: Flygon on April 18, 2013, 03:52:21 AM
Forgot to put this here.


Also I downloaded 3ds 2010 but whenever I right clicked anywere in the model previewer the place where the menu was kept there
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And then 2012 but this one is pretty useless when it comes to rigging, so I'm getting 2011. Not too old, not too new.
all of that is cause of Windows 8 man... it does that in 3ds max.. doesnt matter WHAT version it is... :/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

In my case, menu turns invisible, and only is visible for a fraction of second when mouse goes over the options. I believe it is due to what Mr.Waffle said.

Hey Flygon your exclusive downloads arent working, mediafire states the account is suspended.

April 19, 2013, 02:07:39 AM #2107 Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 02:24:23 AM by Flygon
Quote from: JAD on April 19, 2013, 01:43:40 AM
Hey Flygon your exclusive downloads arent working, mediafire states the account is suspended.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh in other news, while installing and reinstalling 3ds max, I lost the textures from all of my rips including lamoark, so I just have the plain model with no textures, and I don't want to bother myself to download the iso again to manage to get into the multiplayer mode and rip the textures nor make them myself.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Flygon... do you have something against backing up your files? -_-"
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on April 20, 2013, 05:02:52 PM
Flygon... do you have something against backing up your files? -_-"
Yes I do, I keep them in a specific spot so they can be removed by other applications or with no reason at all so I'm able to bother everyone to send me the files and get attention.

...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on April 20, 2013, 05:23:54 PM
Yes I do, I keep them in a specific spot so they can be removed by other applications or with no reason at all so I'm able to bother everyone to send me the files and get attention.

...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You watch Big Bang Theory? :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


If I knew how I'd gladly get you the stuff, brah.

This actually reminds me of what happened with my Oracle of Seasons Let's Play I tried doing yesterday. Game crashed in the middle of the fourth dungeon. So I quit for now, but I plan to go back and do it again next weekend when my roommate hopefully goes home.

Just put it off for a bit brah, until you feel the motivation to do it all again.

*Sees poll*

Totally voting for Rouge :P

April 20, 2013, 10:34:51 PM #2113 Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:35:45 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Segtendo on April 20, 2013, 05:24:58 PM
You watch Big Bang Theory? :af:
Yup.

Quote from: Majora on April 20, 2013, 05:51:53 PM
If I knew how I'd gladly get you the stuff, brah.

This actually reminds me of what happened with my Oracle of Seasons Let's Play I tried doing yesterday. Game crashed in the middle of the fourth dungeon. So I quit for now, but I plan to go back and do it again next weekend when my roommate hopefully goes home.

Just put it off for a bit brah, until you feel the motivation to do it all again.
Sound good, I'm taking a break since, after all, I don't have 3ds max.

Quote from: LenSho on April 20, 2013, 06:38:10 PM
*Sees poll*

Totally voting for Rouge :P
Well, it's the pit version and seems like it lost, a zss version I made is half done.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


So you can't fix Sonic's normals for me? :oshi: