Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: KaemZ on May 16, 2013, 10:19:11 AM
Hi Flygon,

U can reup Oak and Zapdos? (Or pass me link)

Please i need this models.
lolazo

Could you reupload the Vaporeon hack? There are no other good Squirtle hacks on the Vault to go with your Michael. :(
I hate signatures. All they do is take up space with the SAME MESSAGE over and over again! I never use them.
...wait. Crap.

May 31, 2013, 10:06:57 AM #2147 Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 10:08:11 AM by Flygon
Quote from: DoChobin on May 30, 2013, 10:09:10 PM
Could you reupload the Vaporeon hack? There are no other good Squirtle hacks on the Vault to go with your Michael. :(
https://www.dropbox.com/s/515212xnwawetak/Vaporeon.rar

Ok sorry for being inactive a lot, it's just that it's been one of those times when you feel like your whole life starts to collapse by your sight and you have no one to stand by your side but yourself but yeah, this is flygon's model import channel, not the misfortune life of flygon-sama xD

Anyways I already have three pokemon hacks to be released but I'm having trouble with the duplicate object option with brawl box for the final smash eyes and stuff, so yeah, if I have time, I'll fix that today and get those three released.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


habla porti, yo estoy esperando juntar 10 hacks para subirlos el mismo dia y espamear el vault o~o
uhhh dublicate in brawlbox.. what kind of a sorcery is this?... I make my FS eyes at 3ds max like a good niqqa

Quote from: Flygon on May 31, 2013, 10:06:57 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/515212xnwawetak/Vaporeon.rar

Ok sorry for being inactive a lot, it's just that it's been one of those times when you feel like your whole life starts to collapse by your sight and you have no one to stand by your side but yourself but yeah, this is flygon's model import channel, not the misfortune life of flygon-sama xD

Anyways I already have three pokemon hacks to be released but I'm having trouble with the duplicate object option with brawl box for the final smash eyes and stuff, so yeah, if I have time, I'll fix that today and get those three released.
Thank you so much! I love your Michael hack, and this really completes it. :)
I hate signatures. All they do is take up space with the SAME MESSAGE over and over again! I never use them.
...wait. Crap.

What pokemon are you releasing?

And are you planning to release the Knights at the same time?
Now available in blue.

June 01, 2013, 06:51:46 AM #2151 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:32:00 AM by Iwvi
Hey Flygon nice to see you post again. What is the issue your having with duplicate object? I usually use that for FS eyes.

Quote from: Kyouma on May 31, 2013, 03:44:36 PM
habla porti, yo estoy esperando juntar 10 hacks para subirlos el mismo dia y espamear el vault o~o
uhhh dublicate in brawlbox.. what kind of a sorcery is this?... I make my FS eyes at 3ds max like a good niqqa
Yah, I also do those in 3ds Max, in fact I don't ever use the duplicate feature, only used it when I gave that old SM64 Mario import by Camonster FS eyes and damage eyes because I didn't have 3ds Max at the time, nor started importing myself. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Flygon on January 23, 2013, 02:04:32 AM
Ok, I just got in my hands a marine the raccoon model and since there isn't enough canon data to choose over who she could be over, what do you prefer since I don't want to make another poll since I just made one:
- Sonic (perfect rig, moving eyes, expressions)
- Toon Link (since she is a "captain")
- Fox (cuz they are brown mammals and have fluffy tail and I need hacks over him)
- Lucas (because she throws some kind of blue lazer/beam thing at the end of the game)
- Suggest another character.
- Flygon y u no stop making new things liek charmy and lugia and concentrate in finishing what you already started like raikou, oak, rouge on sonic and pachirisu!!

This [censored]:


Feel free to give opinions and stuff.
I think Sonic and lucas are better models, toon link no because she doesn't have swords, fox, no because she doesn´t had guns.
And when you will upload charmy bee? I'm impatient or you will make Forever alone Charmy!

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on June 01, 2013, 01:19:25 AM are you planning to release the Knights at the same time?
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Flygon on May 16, 2013, 12:03:40 PM
Oh yeah, let me press this conveniently placed reupload button in the reupload room so I can reupload all the hacks with just one click :srs:

Well, sorry.

But how much time you need to reupload 2 models? (My post is of more than 3 weeks lol)

Thanks.

Quote from: KaemZ on June 08, 2013, 02:02:29 PM
Well, sorry.

But how much time you need to reupload 2 models? (My post is of more than 3 weeks lol)

Thanks.

Not everyone has a backup of their hacks. I'm not sure If Flygon has or not, but when every single hack you made is taken down, it takes time to get them all back. Be patient.

Yeah, after a lot of time I decided to release something :P
Brawl shadow and tails over sonic were cancelled, I will probably make them thread exclusives.
The next thing I'll release are onix, steelix, arcanine, salamance and haxorus, then I'll finish the knights and release them all together. Tails and Eggman Mechas will get released eventually.

And here's another preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on June 12, 2013, 02:28:30 AM

The next thing I'll release are onix, steelix, arcanine, salamance and haxorus, then I'll finish the knights and release them all together. Tails and Eggman Mechas will get released eventually.

Awesome.

Quote from: Flygon on June 12, 2013, 02:28:30 AM


And here's another preview:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also awesome. And I like your new sig.
Now available in blue.

*"Where's that DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald?"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]