Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40


hey what will you release first
you never released sandlash or heracross plus lugia is never released but i loved your new pokemon like garydos and tropius!!!!!

Quote from: Gaku! on June 28, 2013, 03:15:50 AM
you never released sandlash or heracross plus lugia is never released but i loved your new pokemon like garydos and tropius!!!!!
Stop it. Now. You complain too much. Grow up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Gaku! on June 28, 2013, 03:15:50 AM
hey what will you release first
you never released sandlash or heracross plus lugia is never released but i loved your new pokemon like garydos and tropius!!!!!
this is why I dont like poketards

Come on, we already knew how Gaku was. He's like 9. It's just good ol' gaku. We should be used to him by now.

On to bussiness. Flygon, for chaos cero, if nano gets the transparent spec maps to work maybe you can use something like that on chaos 0.

June 30, 2013, 06:33:11 AM #2165 Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 06:34:26 AM by Flygon
Ok, my sister took my wii and I cannot release anything at all :P
But my birthday is on monday and you can expect a surprice from me to you (I know, I'm so kind)

@Iwvi (I don't know why, but I always pronounce your name as eevee): good idea, the materials were stolen directly from the game and they aren't very well done because of the mapping. I guess I can stole those sexy specs in case they are done :3
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


oye y que paso con la rariza que hiciste toda sepsi? Owo tambien se perdio en las lineas del tiempo?

Quote from: Kyouma on June 30, 2013, 03:07:42 PM
oye y que paso con la rariza que hiciste toda sepsi? Owo tambien se perdio en las lineas del tiempo?
Fijate que se me murio madoka esta vez porque le dio tetanos por el contrato y tube que resetear la linea de tie-digo maƱana la subo, linea de tiempo? que es eso?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


esactamente lo que acabas de mencionar con el tetanos ow          o

Pues feliz casi cumple. Por si quieres saber cino yo lo pronuncio, es algo como igui. Or as in e-wii. De cualquier modo. Espero una sorpresa jaja

where are my pokemons?

xD just kidding I just stoped by to say i love your gyarados  and you probably already know im psaing him i will collab you once he is released over mario for the epic model continue doing quality hacks like gyarados
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 01, 2013, 04:50:12 AM #2171 Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:51:48 AM by Flygon
So today I turn 17, I'm a princess now :srs:

Here's my gift from me to you:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah Lance is still a wip and this is the third dragonite, but this one is done right. I'm posting it in case I cannot finish this for tomorrow.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


L... LANCE.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


increible, el flaigon es menor que yo O:!
felisidades ow  o

17, tienes la edad de mi hermano menor. Felicidades, ya es lunes, no?