Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

happy birthday xD and haxorus over squirtle lol  that dragonite looks abit fatter than normal no?

i tough lugia would be next but those are all preety good.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 01, 2013, 08:45:57 AM
happy birthday xD and haxorus over squirtle lol  that dragonite looks abit fatter than normal no?

i tough lugia would be next but those are all preety good.
dragonite is obviously fatter, because of charizard's fat ass

Quote from: Carnage on July 01, 2013, 08:45:57 AM
dragonite looks abit fatter than normal no?
Quality>Diet :P

xD thanks everyone!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on July 01, 2013, 10:44:22 AMQuality>Diet :P xD thanks everyone!
Happy (late) Birthday Flygon, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who'll modify a model if it'll increase the quality of the rig. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Feliz cumpleaños, Flygon!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oye feliz cumpleaños amigo xD.

Pásala bien :D


Quote from: Charmy bones on July 02, 2013, 10:03:35 PM
please submit charmy bee!!!
Dude, Charmy is most likely dead by now. And by the way, I noticed you only have three posts and every single one of them has charmy bee somewhere in the comment. You do live up to your username :P.

Hey, just wonderin, is that silver the hedgehog hack you made compatible with the falco hack?
I'm gonna try and use it tonight, so if you don't know I'll let you know later.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: Charmy bones on July 02, 2013, 10:03:35 PMplease submit charmy bee!!!
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Flygon hasn't even started on that yet, nor if he plans to. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 07, 2013, 04:16:15 AM
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Flygon hasn't even started on that yet, nor if he plans to. :>.>:
Actually, according to the OP it is "done, not in vault". But I wouldn't be surprised if it got lost and would need to be restarted.

Ok, this was a crazy week and all but yeah.
Ok first of all thank you all, I feel important right now, and mugen oh you :3

ok charmy was done a while ago but I'll never release him nor plan to remake him so yeah, deal with it sonic fanbase :P

And lance's model/rig is finished. It just needs to be textured and edit the mapping a bit.
He is based on his hgss appearance but I left those spikes in the forehead to resemble his pokemon special counterpart.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com