Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: Carnage on August 09, 2013, 11:11:55 AM
you never import pokemons over where their body fits better now ... i miss your imports like empoleon on falco, emboar on mario and Rhyperior on King Dedede , back then you imported them where there body fitted better and not the moveset right now its pokemons must be imported over pokemons and no other way around altough they would have looked much better over some other chars

if you did empoleon or emboar right now you would probably do them over squirtle and charizard because  they are fire and water... pokemons dont need to be over pokemons when there are chars that they fit much better imo the moveset can be psaed, thats why psas exist

i prefer for a model to look close to the original other than being modified to fit the existing pokemons squeletons.

right now you only rigg pokemon trainer for pokemons for some odd reason.
If you don't like who it's over, then don't download it.

August 09, 2013, 09:14:57 PM #2221 Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:17:28 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Carnage on August 09, 2013, 11:11:55 AM
you never import pokemons over where their body fits better now ... i miss your imports like empoleon on falco, emboar on mario and Rhyperior on King Dedede , back then you imported them where there body fitted better and not the moveset right now its pokemons must be imported over pokemons and no other way around altough they would have looked much better over some other chars

if you did empoleon or emboar right now you would probably do them over squirtle and charizard because  they are fire and water... pokemons dont need to be over pokemons when there are chars that they fit much better imo the moveset can be psaed, thats why psas exist
i prefer for a model to look close to the original other than being modified to fit the existing pokemons squeletons.
right now you only rigg pokemon trainer for pokemons for some odd reason.
For some odd reason?
As I said before, I'm making pokemon trainer sets which they are.
Wallace, sharpedo, starmie, swampert
Steven, armaldo, metagross, aggron
Cyrus, palkia, dialga, giratina
Silver, feraligatr, bayleef, lugia
in the pokemon trainer, squirt, ivy and charizard order.

No offense but if you are not complaining about me not making pokemon, you are complaining about me not making them over who you want. You should respect other people decisions/opinions and to keep in track with stuff before deliberately giving your opinions.

Also, as this classy individual above me said, nobody is forcing you to download; as I'm the one rigging my own characters, only I can ultimately choose who to put them over, if I want to put palkia over squirt and not on charizard, or feraligatr on squirt and not on bowser or even gardevoir over wario just cuz I can, DEAL WITH IT. and not everybody uses psa's... just saiyan
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I go away and a discussion is had here. Glad to see you still live Flygon. I am on the middle there in that discussion. I don't use PSAs but I don't mind how a character fights as long as he looks like the character. But I agree with Flygon, one puts imports where one wants. I once imported Slenderman over ZSS cause it could be done. Just my opinion. Glad to read you Flygon.

Iwvi-sama! You thought I was death? I'm back and better than ever (Not really but yeah :P) it's just that real life has been [censored] with me and yeah, vacations just started (not really, I'm on finals but who cares)
And yeah, you missed the whole intense discussion between carnage and I (lol just two comments)
btw this time you and I are getting married and we will be otp and everyone will ship us ok bye

--------------

Yeah, arcanine is done now. I used fire over the vines but they will look better in game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I'd like to see those flames ingame. What happened to your avy and siggy? also that text over there? Too kinky for me, we can't marry :c

August 14, 2013, 10:14:41 PM #2225 Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 11:07:47 PM by Kyouma
lol good idea,
btw I see you have been watching danganronpa, maybe Ill watch it one day

@kyouma: You must.

------

As you all know, I love making 100 characters at the same time and I just got project diva and falled in love with this outfit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It will be a quick hack since autorigger will do all the work for me xD
She'll probably be over zss or maybe on ike because why not and I need hacks over him and I can take advantage of the cape or the hair band.
----------

Also, I added my 3DS FC and tumblr on my sig just because, so yeah in case you want to be my friend or follow me, but I doubt it because everyone here hates me and I suffer cuz no one understands my pain :P
ok bye
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on August 18, 2013, 11:36:24 PM

Also, I added my 3DS FC and tumblr on my sig just because, so yeah in case you want to be my friend or follow me, but I doubt it because everyone here hates me and I suffer cuz no one understands my pain :P
ok bye

Wow... I thought I was the only one who felt this way here lol. XD

Anyway, very nice Miku outfit. I can't wait till this is out. ;D

oh [censored], that reminds me I should be making TDA Racing Miku 2013

I think the Miku colors are very adoring, to be exact.

are you gonna make the mega pokemon like lucario? :( i been waiting for someone to make them but i havent seen them around. I just thought i would ask since i really like your pokemon hacks

Quote from: wii on August 21, 2013, 11:52:14 PM
are you gonna make the mega pokemon like lucario? :( i been waiting for someone to make them but i havent seen them around. I just thought i would ask since i really like your pokemon hacks
Ninka_kiki is already on that. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

maybe he doesnt actually feel like making more pokemon hacks, you know, like when you want to do some things different from what you normally do (for example, I dont do as many touhous as I used to)

Well I'd love making mega pokemon, but I lack the modeling ability, but I might try ampharos/mega ampharos some day since he looks easy to rig and make, also I always wanted to remake blaziken over captain, sheik or lucario, I might try to make his mega form since is a minor model edit and some retexturing, but that would be in the future.
I won't mention absol since I cannot make him over ivysaur without [censored]ing up his boneset and tweaking some animations xD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com