Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

I love the filenames you gave the knights, when i get CSSs done and stuff I'm definetly keeping the name "Sir Weedhair"
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


October 06, 2013, 08:56:38 AM #2251 Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:04:21 AM by Flygon
Guess who's 3DS max stopped working?

I won't be able to make imports anymore, a bit sad but it was a fun year.
But I can still make some brawl textures or recolors or whatever for collabs :P

So yeah, hope you liked my work, over 100 imports were made by me.

I will release a zip with all the unreleased stuff because of quality.

Maybe in the future I'll get the program once again and make more hacks that are far away from the public likes again :)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Woah....how many unreleased items are there

you can't just uninstall and reinstall it?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on October 06, 2013, 11:19:57 AM
you can't just uninstall and reinstall it?
There will always be some parts of the program in the windows registry, so he would have to find and remove all those parts by hand. Which would be something you don't want to do, cause if you remove the tiniest wrong thing and your Windows won't boot anymore.

Quote from: Flygon on October 06, 2013, 08:56:38 AM
Guess who's 3DS max stopped working?
I won't be able to make imports anymore, a bit sad but it was a fun year.
But I can still make some brawl textures or recolors or whatever for collabs :P
So yeah, hope you liked my work, over 100 imports were made by me.
I will release a zip with all the unreleased stuff because of quality.
Maybe in the future I'll get the program once again and make more hacks that are far away from the public likes again :)

Unless you really want to quit, if you have a student license of 3DSMax you can simply download an older or newer version and it will most likely work. My 3DSMax 2014 stopped working (because I was messing a lot with plugins) and so I simply downloaded 3DSMax 2012.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Flygon on October 06, 2013, 08:56:38 AM
Guess who's 3DS max stopped working?
hay cabron ya te cayo la maldicion ati tambien? owo:
como la vez que el max no dejaba de tirarme pantalla azul y dure 5 meses sin hacer importes <_<
pero ta bien, mientras sepamos que volveras no pasa nada

Quote from: daisyfreak on October 06, 2013, 09:33:51 AM
Woah....how many unreleased items are there
every brawl importer has lots of unreleased projects

Noooo Flygon you're scaring me!! No more imports??

Seeya. That was fun to have you on Brawl Hacking.

Quote from: KTH on October 06, 2013, 07:06:59 PM
Seeya. That was fun to have you on Brawl Hacking.
Noo! Don't say that! D: Stay forever!! I'll never forget! #Flygon2013 #NeverForget

Quote from: ℛɛᴛʀᴏ_ℛɛᴅ on October 06, 2013, 07:10:45 PM
Noo! Don't say that! D: Stay forever!! I'll never forget! #Flygon2013 #NeverForget

lol. Don't take it seriously, he stay but he will make texture now.

Quote from: KTH on October 06, 2013, 07:12:45 PM
lol. Don't take it seriously, he stay but he will make texture now.
Yea I know lol

XD I noticed it's been a rough year for Flygon, he lost all of his hacks once and now he can't finish some of his imports

...or he can get another version of 3DS Max, like br3 said.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


porcierto, se me olvidaba :v
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

cos you may be the only one interested on this now adays

October 07, 2013, 03:44:19 AM #2264 Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 03:51:48 AM by Flygon
xDD I already tried both, student and "special" version but the problem is that when I run the program, a message pops up saying "software failed" :/
I already tried 2010, 11 and 12 and it's the same. Executed as admin and all but nope
It happens the same with dolphin and FL studio in particular :I
Yeah my life is always fkng me but not fkng in the good way, in the way that it hurts when you sit everything that goes fine suddenly it just mhfsdfgkds by itself (sorry, I couldn't think of an appropiate verb so have a random combination of letters making the grammatical justice as it represents the void in my life)

At least I was able to finish most of what I started and what I couldn't well... it'll never see the light

....
[spanish]
Y esa Mami esta bien mami :$
Se ve tan perfecta digo, de tus megukas solo uso a mami y como que esta toda hecha con colores solidos y brilla demaciado y su cara esta plana y esta esta toda buenota y la quiero pero ya xDD
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com