Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Quote from: GanonZack on June 25, 2012, 03:48:32 AM
Well... I don't know if this is possible (It seems a bit difficult), but how about King Boo and Petey Piranha? (They team up on Mario Kart Double Dash). Or Boo and Dry Bones? (The Creepy Pair).
Although I think theey are good ideas, they are somehow impossible

Quote from: jordanice42 on June 25, 2012, 05:37:27 PM
Voted for mario and luigi.
Also more examples:
Olimar/Louie
Pikachu/Meowth?
Kirby/Metaknight
I'll take kirby/MK but with hammer and sword or both hammer?

Quote from: Onion Knight on June 25, 2012, 08:01:12 PM
You think Palom and Porom would be possible? The twin mages from Final Fantasy IV? They don't any usable models that I know of, but...just an idea I've had for awhile xP

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I am not a fan of ff at all so I dont know them, but thanks for suggesting anyway

Quote from: Giga Man on June 25, 2012, 09:22:13 PM
Whoa whoa whoa!

Whoa.

I want... that... please... YES!
And it's finished, is just about to upload them

Quote from: DannyDirnt on June 25, 2012, 09:37:15 PM
I liked tha Alakazam idea, but wouldn't it better over Diddy or something? We have Mewtwo over Lucario, and they are already trying to port it to anything because of Lucario getting a lot of love. Couyldn't it fit over Diddy? I think Alakazam walks a little like  monkey, isntead of standing completely.
Alakazam with a peanut gun and a barrel jetpack? lol no
I like lucario because his psychic-like powers(but he is fight/steel) but he has many fitting psa's




Seems like Piplup/Cimchar and Link/Midna are winning and I will make PMD look like this
except for grovyle
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I was thinking Hammer for Kirby and Sword for MK, if thats possible?

Quote from: Flygon on June 25, 2012, 10:29:50 PM
Although I think theey are good ideas, they are somehow impossible
For the first pair (King Boo and Petey), yes, it's impossible to rig Petey over Popo or Nana.
But I think that the second pair (Boo and Dry Bones) could be rigged very well on both Ice Climbers (You only need to rig Boo to the head of one of the IC, and Dry Bones could be rigged because the Hammer Bros are actually rigged over the IC).


Quote from: Kumari sai on June 26, 2012, 03:51:14 AM
How about sora and riku?
i was going to say that. and sora and roxas, but im pretty sure the bones wouldn't fit at all. :/

Click for epicness (I hope)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on June 26, 2012, 08:35:40 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Penguin over Mario, I just need to fix this, but I don't know how

It's hard to tell by just looking, but I think I've experienced the same problem before. I could take a look at it if you want.
Very epic stuff!
Also your new avatar makes me curious... who is that guy?

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on June 26, 2012, 08:43:35 PM
It's hard to tell by just looking, but I think I've experienced the same problem before. I could take a look at it if you want.
Very epic stuff!
Also your new avatar makes me curious... who is that guy?
Thank you I'll send you the files and he is Piko Utatane a vocaloid, look for him in youtube
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


hey flygon i was wondering if you have access to any snake models?(the animal)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 26, 2012, 09:39:41 PM
hey flygon i was wondering if you have access to any snake models?(the animal)
Well in the models resource there are a bunch of animal models, but this one looks fine
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/animal/rattlesnake/24-1-0-1279
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Or try looking in google "free snake 3D model download"

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




Ok, I will make PMD (pokemon mystery dungeon) piplup/chimchar but I'll just call them "Team Smash" with Bowser jr's scraft for chimchar, but I cant thing of where to get piplup's Ribbon-Necklace and Classic Sonic/Tails from Generations. Any idea for the hammer for both hacks or should I use the default ones

Also you should know, I'm a big Rouge the Bat fanboy, and I want to make her from both, Generations and Riders since she is easy to rig, but the question is, over who? Sheik is ok?

Finaly, tomorrow is my birthday so you can expect a surprice from me :af2:
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


June 30, 2012, 08:14:35 PM #133 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 08:44:28 PM by Aelia
A Happy Birthday For Tomorrow XD

Hope You Have A Fun Day Tomorrow.

Do You Become 16 ?




Happy early birthday :)

I think that Rouge would work over Shiek, but I think that ZSS's moveset is a bit more fitting