Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

I can haz a bit, cos I'm slightly underweight xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

July 06, 2012, 05:37:33 PM #151 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:51:41 PM by Flygon
Maybe you didnt notice but I took vacations, so tomorrow I will continue my stuff, shrek, funky kong and SM64 penguin are finished and I still need to fix Pianta's arms and finish Wave but I guess now she will go over sheik and over falco.

Also I have to make Storm (Not from X-Man but well, maybe I can also make her) classic aiai and Katniss also I have to finish Amy over Sonic, Big over DDD, Knux over Wolf and Sonic over Sonic

You should know that I got the first 150 pokemon models from battle revolution so you can expect a LOT of pawgeemanz, suggestions are accepted

And to finish about the IC I already finished Team smash and Classic Sonic/Tails but where can I get a ribbon for piplup's necklace?

And to finish again I would love making Bugs over Fox, Lucas/Daffy over Falco, Willy E. Coyote over Wolf, Tom over Lucario and Jerry over ... Ness?
But this would be a wishlist because I dont have their models, unless someone...
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


July 06, 2012, 05:47:56 PM #152 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:48:49 PM by DannyDirnt
Hey, you know what would be great? Two Cubchoo's over Ice Climbers. Maybe normal Cubchoo over Popo and shiny (purple headed) Cubchoo over Nana! I think that would be intensely epic! Because they are small, cut, ice Pokeymawnz. Its model is in the model resource site.

For a Kanto Pokémon, you could make Snorlax or Clefairy over Kirby. Jigglypuff vs Clefairy FTW. Maybe not over Kirby, because Duskull is there.

For the ribbon, maybe you could use Birdo's?

Edit:

Another idea. You could make Breloom :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Breloom over Yoshi=Intense win and the cubchoobos would be great to fight vs beartic
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


So you like my ideas? :af2:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hey!, I don't knew that your birthday was one week ago...
I'm sorry that I didn't post in your thread that day!.
Happy birthday late...
About the Pokemon hacks, here are some ideas:
Koffing over Jiggly or Kirby
Ursaring over Wolf or Ganondorf
Nincada over Ivysaur
Metang over DK?... (With the arms rigged in DK's arms if it's possible)

Do you mean that you got the models for the original 150 pokemon (ahem 151 but wutever). If so I suggest something I brought up a while before. Grimer over ganon!!

Quote from: Flygon on July 06, 2012, 05:37:33 PM
Maybe you didnt notice but I took vacations, so tomorrow I will continue my stuff, shrek, funky kong and SM64 penguin are finished and I still need to fix Pianta's arms and finish Wave but I guess now she will go over sheik and over falco.

Also I have to make Storm (Not from X-Man but well, maybe I can also make her) classic aiai and Katniss also I have to finish Amy over Sonic, Big over DDD, Knux over Wolf and Sonic over Sonic

You should know that I got the first 150 pokemon models from battle revolution so you can expect a LOT of pawgeemanz, suggestions are accepted

And to finish about the IC I already finished Team smash and Classic Sonic/Tails but where can I get a ribbon for piplup's necklace?

And to finish again I would love making Bugs over Fox, Lucas/Daffy over Falco, Willy E. Coyote over Wolf, Tom over Lucario and Jerry over ... Ness?
But this would be a wishlist because I dont have their models, unless someone...
Awesome! I'd love to see some proper Looney Tunes characters. Wily E Coyote over Wolf would be hilarious. Maybe for Jerry he could be over Pikachu? Although, I guess Ness's moveset would fit him well, randomly pulling out a bat and all.

Quote from: Flygon on July 06, 2012, 05:55:20 PM
Breloom over Yoshi=Intense win and the cubchoobos would be great to fight vs beartic
Breloom over Yoshi would be fantastic.

By the way, it's "Wile E. Coyote". Just in case it gets made, people gotta know they're spelling correctly when they search for it. ;)

A few Kanto suggestions:

Nidoking over Wolf (Nidoking is smaller than he looks)
Poliwrath over Wario
Rhydon over Bowser
Porygon over ROB
Kinger over King Dedede would be nice, but I think it'd be difficult to rig the mallet into kingler's big claw.

How about Magmar over Bowser? Or Machop over someone human-ish?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

@Flygon   Can You Say When Daisy Is Ready ?

still waiting on the birds over charizard especially moltres :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Jynx over Peach or Zelda.

JYNX OVER PEACH OR ZELDA!! O:

Rhydon, or Nidoking over Bowser.

Alakazam over Lucario, or someone who would fit him.

Machoke over Captain Falcon? (Machamp has too many arms.)

Growlithe over Ivysaur or Pika (Only cause he could probably fit over either.)

Dragonite over Charizard?

That's about all I can think of right now...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I'm back and tomorrow I will post some of my unreleased stuff

Quote from: T25 on July 07, 2012, 09:54:37 PM
A few Kanto suggestions:
Nidoking over Wolf (Nidoking is smaller than he looks)
Poliwrath over Wario
Rhydon over Bowser
Porygon over ROB
Kinger over King Dedede would be nice, but I think it'd be difficult to rig the mallet into kingler's big claw.

I'll take poliwrath and porygon

Quote from: GanonZack on July 06, 2012, 08:24:03 PM
Hey!, I don't knew that your birthday was one week ago...
I'm sorry that I didn't post in your thread that day!.
Happy birthday late...
About the Pokemon hacks, here are some ideas:
Koffing over Jiggly or Kirby
Ursaring over Wolf or Ganondorf
Nincada over Ivysaur
Metang over DK?... (With the arms rigged in DK's arms if it's possible)

I like Koffing, I'll make it, BUT ursaring, nincada and metang are not from kanto

Quote from: Aelia on July 13, 2012, 11:37:03 AM
@Flygon   Can You Say When Daisy Is Ready ?
I'll release an alpha tomorrow if it works but it looks really BAD

Quote from: Carnage on July 13, 2012, 01:07:45 PM
still waiting on the birds over charizard especially moltres :P
You know, I can only make brawl hacks on saturdays, which means, if my pc had 3D max, the vault would be spammed with all the 649 pokemon and all sonic, mario, vocaloid characters

Quote from: Velen on July 13, 2012, 11:14:33 PM
Jynx over Peach or Zelda.
JYNX OVER PEACH OR ZELDA!! O:
Rhydon, or Nidoking over Bowser.
Alakazam over Lucario, or someone who would fit him.
Machoke over Captain Falcon? (Machamp has too many arms.)
Growlithe over Ivysaur or Pika (Only cause he could probably fit over either.)
Dragonite over Charizard?
That's about all I can think of right now...

Well, Jynx is my second favorite pkmn and I wanted her over peach but zelda fits more and
Did you know there is already a Dragonite over Charizard and an Alakazam over Lucario?
I made the alakazam but I think I'll make Dragonite cuz the rig isn't too good





It feels really good being back and using my beloved beautyful purple font and look, I have five badges pins
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com