Iwvi's Imports and stuff: Black Shadow F ZERO

Started by Iwvi, March 28, 2012, 04:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jake the dog over

Ness
2 (7.4%)
Lucas
2 (7.4%)
Kirby
4 (14.8%)
Pikachu
8 (29.6%)
Mario
1 (3.7%)
Luigi
2 (7.4%)
Wario
5 (18.5%)
Anyone else?
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Quote from: Iwvi on July 22, 2013, 06:05:57 PM
On ganon?. I rigged him on falcon, never tried on ganon. It was because of those effects on his body, wasn't it?
i think so and lol i didnt know you rigged on CF lol any chance you gauned  the knowledje to make the effects you wanted back then?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 22, 2013, 10:49:15 PM #136 Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 07:24:36 AM by Iwvi
I couldn't get them to work then. I still don't think I could today. If someone can then let me know.

EDIT: So since most of my friends who lived close by moved and I'm bored pretty much all day. I decided, I'll give porting Black shadow a shot. When I first put ganon's animations to it it looked horribly thin but after some adjustments I got him to work. I only need to rig the cape (only thing I'll be actually rigging :P).


Looks like one of those adds that say things like "Trainers hate him", "Ancient secret to.. etc", and stuff like that.

Post Merge: July 23, 2013, 07:04:33 AM

Well, I got him ingame. Still need expresions and materials and stuff. But damn is Ganon HUGE!
Never noticed how big he was. Here is Falcon BS and Ganon BS side by side.



I also kinda textured his cape so it is not as plain as Falcon's version.

EDIT: Anyone has pictures or knows what all of ganons expressions look like? (ridicule, Alaud, are not used by most characters)

Oh my god I love you. XD Black Shadow FTW! And I thought the old vertex version LenSho did years ago was still pretty good. I love Metroid to death and would love to see basically anyone from the series added, but if I could pick one character to put in SSB4 it would probably be BS.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on July 23, 2013, 09:11:16 PM
Oh my god I love you. XD Black Shadow FTW! And I thought the old vertex version LenSho did years ago was still pretty good. I love Metroid to death and would love to see basically anyone from the series added, but if I could pick one character to put in SSB4 it would probably be BS.
But black shadow is from F-Zero, isn't it? Anyway thanks for the comment. I have some Metroid hacks coming btw.

Aloud and Ridicule look like they're used for his laugh (Win3)

Ridicule is him squinting (eyes, brows), Aloud controls his mouth (open/closed)

Dunno if that helps or not.

Quote from: Iwvi on July 23, 2013, 09:24:29 PM
I have some Metroid hacks coming btw.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Black shadow looks sooooo hype, love the Bull Punch.

As for Metroid hacks, I'ma guess your planning on doing some of the hunters since you seem to be making mods of characters that appears as Smash trophies?



Quote from: Iwvi on July 23, 2013, 09:24:29 PM
But black shadow is from F-Zero, isn't it? Anyway thanks for the comment. I have some Metroid hacks coming btw.

Oh yeah. I guess I worded that a bit awkwardly. My bad. ;D I meant that Metroid is my favorite, but I'd rather have Black Shadow than anyone, even a Metroid character. I do think Dark Samus would fit in the Smash cast perfectly in terms of how she would play, but F-Zero really needs another character. I was so pissed when I found out Samurai Goroh was an AT when they revealed him on the Dojo. I thought he was playable at first.

looking good.
feet textures are extremely weird though...

BlackJax had a post somewhere how to give the SHP0 expressions...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


can ganon get the bull on the warlock punch?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@Joke: Textures are kind of weird since the model comes from the trophy which I believe comes from the GC game.

@Gamma, Ninka and Mochtroid127: I'll be going for the hunters. Yeah. I don't know If I should put them all on samus or spread them around the cast.

@Animaine: I don't think that can be done. He doesn't use any GFX. Maybe using that method that adds GFX (used on sasuke) I'll get the bull in there.

@Segy: Yeah I found it, it was a response to a post Nano had on the help section.


Well Weavel has been done on Falco before, although he doesn't have a size mod or anything so he's really small. If they were to go over different characters, Noxus seems to me like he'd fit Lucario pretty well, Sylux would probably work with Samus or Falcon, Kanden likely the same, Trace could work with several different characters with his weird body design and all (Lucario, Wolf, Sheik maybe?), and Spire... idk. Bowser? Ganon?

The one I'm sure of is Sylux will be on samus. I've never seen Weavel, I'll look it up.

July 24, 2013, 04:38:08 AM #148 Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 04:39:37 AM by AnImAiNe
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

So, I got him expresions and stuff. They work perfectly inside brawlbox but ingame... they are weird. On first try his head exploded into those really weird planes that went to infinity. On the second try it just deformed his body and then it froze. But I'm getting there.