xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Skyworld cuz the file size is more friendly. The final version will have HD Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations type textures which means I have to red all the textures!!!! But it'll be worth it. I'm guessing the stage pack will be released sometime June so we can focus on the quality of the stages to bring something new and exciting for SSF2/Brawl fans.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 18, 2012, 06:11:07 AM
looks fantastic what is the stage going over?
knowing Wutzmercy, he does all his stages on Final Destination. :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

For smaller stages I'll use Final D, but for much more bigger stages I'll use Skyworld. I want to make sure the stages are lag free as much as possible but keep the quality intact and enjoyable.

Since you said it will be a pack, will each stage state which stage it was initially on in case you already prepare .rels for them? I like to .rel them on my own but I don't want to play the guessing game on whether the initial .rel should be from Skyworld or Final Destination.


Hey, xxWutzMercyxx, i have already prepared a folder to put our stages. In fact, i already have the completed ssf2 stages in there, and to answer Haseyo's question, yes they have proper identity of which stages they goes over, and the actual name of the stage after that. For example, I put Casino Night Zone in there recently, so since it goes over final destination, it looks like this in the folder: STGFINAL[Casino Night Zone].pac.

Just saying that you could send me your stages and i'll keep track of the ones we have, then when the folder is complete, I'll send it to you. I've also included the ssf2 stages that basically have already been made, like Peach's Castle, so i have around 8 stages in there right now.


Yup, we'll include more info in the description once we upload the pack. If time permits, we could provide .rel files for the stages as well. :)

[censored], i had a preview of the stage in-game, but my brawl snapshot converter eff'd up the pic! ...Oh well, whatever. It needs some improvements anyway :(

Yeah mine does that sometimes too :( Sucks when I'm trying to make a certain CSP.


I'll include custom rel files for all my stages. Anyway today I'm not working on stages rather I'm working on Goku and Broly getting them some nice animations for upcoming movesets. Take a break from building stages for a little.

Yeah hate that. The blue sea turned out green in the pic converter -.-

I'm just taking a break today. A model is experiencing problems on gangplank, and i don't know how to fix it yet, nor do i know how to fix it. :/

Post Merge: April 19, 2012, 03:05:36 AM

*nor do i want to fix it. Excuse that little mix-up.

Post Merge: April 19, 2012, 12:58:59 PM

I assume WutzMercy is doing Tower of Salvation? If he wants me to do it, then yeah, i could use that stuff.

I have all of the stuff ripped etc. for that Tower of Salvation stage if anybody here wants to make it.

I won't make it cuz I don't know [censored] about Tales of Symphonia. Besides I have enough hacks to make to keep me busy for awhile :P

Alright, i'll do it. I'll just make it a more realistic remake. PM me the files, or just put the download link here.

Anyway thought I show something a little different while I'm taking a break from stages this week. I've started this like 10 mins ago and got this pretty badass HD SSBX texture for good ol Goku. You can also see in the first pic he has his Budokai 3 SS3 Wait animation so the new Burst Limit Goku animations are coming along fine. The hair is perfect in my opinion. Expect this release maybe this weekend.


MarioDK will be impressed when he sees that.

Same for everybody