xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm glad people are liking this thus far. I've been busy with college, got finals coming up but school ends here on May 10 which gives me more time over the summer to do hacks and get more work done. So if progress seems slow with my hacks keep in mind I got a lot to do, school wise and relationship wise, but I can't complain, these hacks/mods keep my mind at peace :).

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 23, 2012, 03:23:21 PM
I'm glad people are liking this thus far. I've been busy with college, got finals coming up but school ends here on May 10 which gives me more time over the summer to do hacks and get more work done. So if progress seems slow with my hacks keep in mind I got a lot to do, school wise and relationship wise, but I can't complain, these hacks/mods keep my mind at peace :).
AMEN!!!!!
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Hell yea, glad to be working with someone with such willpower. Keep up the good work!


April 24, 2012, 05:33:32 AM #154 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 07:28:49 AM by xxWutzMercyxx
Thanks Haseyo but wait until I show newer previews, then you can really build some hype up
*Edit* Well I got inspired to make another HD Dragonball character. Will post previews of him later this week. A lot of you will cry, but in a good way ya know.



are your goku and vegeta textures coming out this week though?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Probably not. Got finals to study for and I don't want to blow it and lose ma scholarship, but soon. I'm working on them now and Super Saiyan 3 Goku got updated with better hair and a more accurate intense face that matched his Supa Saiyan 3 persona perfectly without looking goofy. I'll post more previews throughout the week so people aren't left feeling like quit on them. If these HD versions become popular then I may make more for other imports...maybe.

Alright GOOD LUCK ON YO FINALS!!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Thnx man. College really is overrated, the private school I'm at, ask for 40,000 a year. Finals won't be that hard but anything could happen. Anyway a look at SS2 Goku with the hair and SS3 with the new hair texture.And believe me I try my best to get the hair right, to look perfect.


yea im at a private college to i know what u mean..

That looks perfect..i knew u were a good animator but i didnt know u were so skilled in texturing thats some high quality stuff right here
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yep do animations, HD textures, and stages. I try my best to learn all there is to deliver more amazing hacks to the Smash fanbase. Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta will be a real challenge, but I hope Mariodk can make these Super Saiyan 5 a reality in Smash. Vegeta wouldn't be difficult, I really want to tackle Super Saiyan 5 Goku and Vegeta.I'm only basing these Super Saiyan 5's from Toyble DBAF manga because he makes em so legit and epic. Imagining having that in Smash  :happy:


I like what you did with the hair textures. Looks much more realistic now. Good lick with college btw. So has mariodk imported ssj4 goku yet?

From my knowledge he has the Tenkaichi 3 models in his possession, but I'm not sure if he's imported them already. We'll see if he does.