xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thnx man. I hope people will like it, I don't know why they wouldn't :D

wow that HD Goku is really something o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

It's that hair bro, it adds 10 times the sexy to the model. I may release it Saturday since the textures don't take forever.



Yep. The both of them. Only the Super Sayian textures are for Pit. *Edit* Small update but the shoes are now done, looking good so far. Maybe out by tomrrow.


awesome !!! (now do the same to normal/SSJ1,2/GT/saiyan saga goku and Gotenks :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yes I'm doing Supa Sayian 1 and 2. I really want to do Vegeta and especially SS3 Vegeta :D
*Edit* Almost done gotta add some HD godness to the shirt and pants a little. Redo the skin. Also in pic 2 I textured beneath his boots, which nobody has bother to texture. It seems I'll release it tomrrow so get hyped  ;D


Will this go over pit as well?

Also, does anyone have a banana model?

you should read the previous comments...the answer is only like three posts up
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Yep will be over Pit. Will also do Super Sayian 4 when Mariodk imports it. As for a bananna nope, but Diddy Kong is the only thing I can think of.
*Edit* Goku postponed sometime next week cuz Vegeta HD will be added  :af:

wow thats a cool HD goku he looks good
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Those pics are somewhat outdated. SS3 Goku now has the Eyebrow ridges and a better face. Vegeta I just now started. Could finish Vegeta today cuz only one model is imported.

when is vegeta gonna be realesed
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.