xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Same time as Goku. I'll post previews later today of Vegeta and Goku.



I really want to do Super Saiyan 4, but I'll wait until Mariodk imports the model.



You mean animation wise no. Broly is almost complete as the same with Goku. I never said I would do Vegeta though I made a few Burst Limit Animations for him already. You'll see what I mean an upcoming preview of Vegeta.

i ment the ss hair for goku and vegeta like how much was done

OMEGA SNAKE, I'm really diggin' your avatar picture.

WutzMercy, a thought occured to me: will you be making a ssj version of HD goku and vegeta?

April 23, 2012, 06:11:16 AM #144 Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 06:52:23 PM by xxWutzMercyxx
Already have, I'm just spending time doing their faces which is a real pain cuz I want them to look fresh and detailed, but I don't want the textures deforming them in any way. The progress I can show on Vegeta is his hair for both normal and Super Saiyan, as you can also see I made his Burst Limit wait animation which will come with Vegeta as a little bonus. Also I'm spending more time on SS3 Goku's face. I had to add the ridges even the shadow from his single lock of hair. The eyes are remade to look more refine. I'm trying my best with Goku and Vegeta to make the best HD versions around.



thats just freakin SEXY!!!
now i really cant wait for us to work on sasuke after seeing how detailed your hacks are
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Thanks man, still got more work on good ol Goku and Vegeta until they're released, but it'll be worth it. Also I'll announce my secret PSA sometime after Broly and goku are done. Zelda fans will be happy and that's all I'm saying.

i hope you will do these revamps then i release saiyan saga/buu saga vegeta and release also oneslot goku over CF with SSJ1,2,3/GT outfit and i finishing SSJ4 goku/vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ooh i likes that vegeta's
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

That's turning out really nice, especially the regular and ssj hair on vegeta.