xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on April 26, 2012, 10:20:19 PM
Btw i really like all of them. Especially Vegeta, since he is my fav. guy character in dbz :D
yah boi best character
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I got a lot of work this weekend, so I may only work on and hopefully complete one of them and that's Teen Gohan. I have to admit the original import made me cringe cuz of the textures but I've been watching DBZ again, the original with Bruce's epic music and I'm at the Cell Games. I want my HD Gohan to have the badassness he had when he first turned Super Saiyan 2. I will also make Majin Vegeta later.

-SSJ Gogeta- that's what's up! :D

And don't overdo it bro, like i said. Go ahead and take your time with this stuff. If you're busy, we can be patient! Though it sucks that you have to be busy on the weekend...that has to be the worst, because weekends are the best part of the week :(

Finals what can I say, then me and my girl have to plan our trip to Vegas. Should be fun. Gohan will get much love this weekend with spare time I have. Also SS3 Trunks houldn't be to difficult. Just replace Trunks head with SS3 Goku's head. The SS3 model should be in Mariodk's Goku 1.5 moveset. It's a Modeldata.BRRESS file or whatever named WpnPitBow. I really want to have Future Trunks as a playable character so i can make some animations for him. Give it a try and see what you can do :D

Seems simple. I'll get it done. :) But where can i get your trunks model? I want to have an up-to-date model. Specifically this one:


It's just GBC's updated Trunks. The only thing I changed in that image was his hair. I believe you can do it. Also I completed three school projects today so I have more time to work on those HD characters :D

Nice! And I'll get trunks done soon. This should be interesting.

Post Merge: April 28, 2012, 06:00:07 AM

Sorry, can't do it right now. I'm a little noobish with bones and such. I have the file prepared for editing if anyone wants to edit it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?icy2wyl63kjn1w6

All Naruto characters for that Naruto Stage from SSF2 is done.

Hinata, Itachi, Shikamaru and Choji got only one bone.
Gaara is rigged over Pit and Lee over CF.

I've started the animation of Gaara but i let you finish it.

Post Merge: May 04, 2012, 08:39:42 PM

Here :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t4ee0n

Alright I appreciate it. I'll get some more work done on Hidden Leaf soon then send the rest to Legacy to animate.


Oh sweet you've saved us some time. We'll give you credit for your contributions to the stage pack :D

Glad to see the stages are back in business. Don't get me wrong, the HD DBZ is awesome as well.


And after Hidden Leaf Village is done, my favorite stage is next for release  :af2:

Yea I've been absent cuz of finals and moving. But I'll get back to work on alot of hacks I have planned. Anyway off to see The Avenegrs, (like every f**king person is today)  :af2: