xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I haven't found a base but I don't need one. Kitty Corp City was good but what I'm imagining will need to be made from scratch. I may need you to help with the animations cuz I'm pro at making stages from scratch and texturing them, but animating is still a weak point of mine :P

I'm not the best with animations, but I feel I've gotten better with them. In any case, I'll still be able to help you. If you still need help giving trunks ssj3 hair, then i might be able to do it. I just need to register my 3ds max program.

In the mean time, to build some hype on my thread, I would be glad if you send me your Hidden Leaf Zone stage so I can acquire a screenshot and animate the characters, unless you don't wanna send it yet. That's fine, though.

So since the ssf2 project is gonna be delayed a bit longer than expected,(no offense) I'm going to get to work on Sky Sanctuary Zone, because currently Gangplank Galleon is not in my possession. I'll provide a status report and a preview if you don't mind.

We're still gonna release the SSF2 pack next month as planned, they don't take long to make. This Avengers project is for something on the side :P

Yup, i assumed. If you need help, I'll oblige. Progress on Gangplank has been great so far! Just gotta fix the lighting and change the textures on the ship. Can't work on it at the moment because I forgot it at school. So I will be working on Sky Sanctuary Zone until then, like I said.

Provide us with some progress ASAP, bro. This sounds very fascinating.

Alright I will. The name of the Avengers stage is "City Of The Fallen" and I'll provide ingame pics of it in a few days :D


The stage will be medium large but very very flashy. I want it to look and feel intense as it was in the movie.

Perhaps you could add a few stage hazards as well. The movie, from what I've seen, is quite destructive, so a hazard seems appropriate.

I would like to add stage hazards, but if so I want ot wait to make the whole stage first. If anybody is skeptic about the stage or the project good, I want them to be skeptic cuz that motivates me more to prove them wrong :D

You can't argue with that. I have seen your potential, and the HD ssj textures you made are proof as well.

Those HD textures are only the beginning. The stage will look photo realistic and very badass. Just wait a few days so I can put up some previews up :D

If I may ask, what are your strategies for creating photo-realistic textures?

You've got your Captain America. I'm in. Count Nanobuds in too. He's done a lot of Marvel work, and he and I pretty much roll as a team. We'll do some rigging. However, I'm not necessarily doing the characters as they appear in the movie...
Like this...


Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 03:14:50 AM

we're gonna rig them like that I mean


If people wonder how I make my textures I just go online take various pictures of whatever I need and photoshop the hell out of them to they're custom for whatever I make. For example some of HD Goku's textures were made from various pics of his Zenkai version. Photorealism won't be hard, they may have to be 512x512 at the most to get the best quality I can without sacrificing gameplay speed :P If you could Legacy I need some car models to use. Just normal looking cars we have in the modern world, nothing cartoony if you can.

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 03:15:57 AM

@Boygos so you're using the UMvC 3 models instead?

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 06, 2012, 03:14:56 AM
If people wonder how I make my textures I just go online take various pictures of whatever I need and photoshop the hell out of them to they're custom for whatever I make. For example some of HD Goku's textures were made from various pics of his Zenkai version. Photorealism won't be hard, they may have to be 512x512 at the most to get the best quality I can without sacrificing gameplay speed :P If you could Legacy I need some car models to use. Just normal looking cars we have in the modern world, nothing cartoony if you can.

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 03:15:57 AM

@Boygos so you're using the UMvC 3 models instead?
Yes, if someone gives you the movie-styled models, I will gladly rig them. However, there is an Avengers game coming out, and that is more likely to be ripped, since it will have more characters... :P Plus, as soon as the movie-styled Cap is ripped, I'll rig it in a heartbeat.