xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i apologize if you answered this already but what have u been able to finish out of your list and and what is your speculated release date
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

As for a release date it looks like May. My girl's birthday is May 7th and we're going to Las Vegas for a week. Then I'll come back and finish it. Mariodk could you make SS3 Trunks? All you gotta do is add Goku's Head and keep Trunk's Super Saiyan strands in the front.

Gotenks needs a revamp too  after all he is getting a moveset like goku/vegeta xD
but i am not using same model import but the model import using the same texture map as the gotenks import there is right now so like to do gotenks too?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yep I'll do Gotenks as well now. Will you consider making Super Saiyan 3 Trunks?

possible but not sure
atleast i know SSJ3 vegeta will be made
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on April 26, 2012, 01:16:58 AMOh yea we're still doing the stage pack. I'm just taking a much needed break. I predict June we'll see the pack released.
Hehe awesome, cant wait till I see Clock Town done! W00T ^^ Also June 7 happens to be my bday, so when you said June I kinda got all excited. Idk if it will be done by the 7th or not...but I cherish the thought. Anyways, great work thus far and good luck!

I could add his hair to trunks of you want...it seems quite easy.

Heh, i guess we now have a goal to release it by the 7th. If we do it near that time, we'll include a "happy b-day" in the description. ;D

Yea June 7th seems workable we can do it then. If you could make SS3 Trunks Legacy I would appreciate it.

Post Merge: April 26, 2012, 04:47:53 PM

WIP. Vegito added.


Oh my god, i [censored]ing love it.

I just don't like the outfil of Goku, prefer the original.

Gotenks looks best xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

dude those HD characters are so trucking awesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Their hair is complete, but still gotta make their faces, and better outfits. Will be released in May. @KTH you can add Goku's original clothes in Brawl Box, and his new clothes aren't done yet anyway so you'll be surprised with the final product. I'm just glad I finally got their Super Saiyan hair perfect. Fits them quite well :D

only kid trunks/kid goten is needed of super saiyans now xD and one is working on Kid trunks
also needed SSJ1/3 Kid goku GT  :af:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kid Trunks, Goten, Goku GT will be hold off for awhile. I don't want to keep adding more fuel to the fire. I'd rather get these HD versions done first instead of adding more work for me, which I already have so much to work on. GT Goku I am interested in but I'll make him along with Super Saiyan 4 Goku :P

I think you have enough to do here already. Best not to over-do it. I'll be glad to add the hair to trunks, but i need to take a look at the files first. Imma need ssj3 goku and ssj trunks.

Post Merge: April 26, 2012, 10:24:28 PM

Btw i really like all of them. Especially Vegeta, since he is my fav. guy character in dbz :D