xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SouthCraft on May 06, 2012, 04:50:38 PM
haha yeah thats a good part too. Btw i might make a moveset for Captain America. I guess you would be happy then boyogos ;) and Thor looks awsome!
Kagemaru already did, but you're welcome to do so as well :P Just check with Nano and Kage :P


This isn't the official Avengers thread, only the Avengers Assemble project. My focus is on the movie primarliy but anything Avenger related should be included here since. Other than that Thor looks great. On ganondorf though he has them long arms :P

...Wow. So this Avengers project is becoming successful already. The animations seem like quite a challenge for the stage, but we'll be able to do it.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 06, 2012, 10:05:12 PM
...Wow. So this Avengers project is becoming successful already. The animations seem like quite a challenge for the stage, but we'll be able to do it.
is hidden leaf comming along?

I made 80% of the stage already. All that is left is to resize the Ramen Shop fix some textures, and have Legacy animate the Naruto characters. Other than that it's almost complete. Then I'll finish up Chaos Shrine.

Nice, Gangplank might as well be done. Just gotta fix the lighting and change the textures. What needs to be done on Chaos Shrine?

Extra crap. Like animated bats taken from DSX8's TvC stage. Aniamted torches and fixes for the pillars. That stage is already 80% done too but I want to add those extra little things to make it more lively :P

Well, that shouldn't be too difficult. Perhaps change the lighting as well.

Thnx bro. Anyway most people aren't aware of the amount of hacks I'm working on so here's a list of all the hacks I'm working on. I can't work on these all the time, I have a life and a girl that deserves my time and attention, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up hacking anytime soon. This is the full list I'm working on and will like to have this completed by the end of August, so I gotta alot work to do.

.(Stage) Garage (Jet Set radio Future)
.(Stage) Mercy Hospital (Left 4 Dead 2)
.(Stage) Streets (Conduit/Conduit 2)
.(Stage) Nuketown-Green House/Yellow House (CoD:Black Ops)
.(Stage Pack) Super Smash Flash 2 collab with LegacyWolf

.(Character) Broly Moveset
.(Character) Goku Moveset
.(Character) Sasuke Moveset
.(Character) *Secret Skyward Sword Character*
.(Character Pack) HD Dragonball/Z/GT/AF

.(Project) The Avengers Initiative
.(Project/Stage) City Of The Fallen

So yea alot of [censored] to do but I can't complain I love making art, it's who I am. But enoguh of that sentiment. I'll be heading to Las Vegas, Nevada this Thursday with my girlfriend alone for her birthday. I'll be there for a whole week so I'll be back on the 18th. I'll have my laptop present with me so I'll keep you all informed on what's up, and I'll hack too when she's either passed out or asleep...maybe both, whichever comes first. So that's the plan right there.  ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on May 07, 2012, 12:08:25 AM
Thnx bro. Anyway most people aren't aware of the amount of hacks I'm working on so here's a list of all the hacks I'm working on. I can't work on these all the time, I have a life and a girl that deserves my time and attention, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up hacking anytime soon. This is the full list I'm working on and will like to have this completed by the end of August, so I gotta alot work to do.

.(Stage)Garage (Jet Set radio Future)
.(Stage)Mercy Hospital (Left 4 Dead 2)
.(Stage)Streets (Conduit/Conduit 2)
.(Stage)Nuketown-Green House/Yellow House (CoD:Black Ops)
.(Stage Pack)Super Smash Flash 2 collab with LegacyWolf

.(Character)Broly Moveset
.(Character)Goku Moveset
.(Character)Sasuke Moveset
.(Character) *Secret Skyward Sword Character*
.(Character Pack)HD Dragonball/Z/GT/AF

ahhhh nuketown yes


...That's a lot of stuff...I didn't know you did movesets, i thought it was only animations. Anyway, first thing's first--don't do too much at once, or it will become overwhelming.

Have you made any progress so far? On anything?


Post Merge: May 07, 2012, 10:43:18 PM

Btw I got my stage back. I can continue my progress. :)

Good. I'm working on City of the Fallen right now, so far so good. Will release a preview hopefully Wednesday. And I'll send Hidden Leaf to you this week to animate then it'll be done.

Good to hear! And I'll animate the characters to the best of my abilities :)

As for gangplank, it's already animated. I need to completely re-do the environment, which I'm not really looking forward to. I need to look up this city of the fallen to see what it's like.

City of the Fallen is my own creation made up from the Avengers movie. It's basically a destroyed or chaotic New York under attack. So lots of cars tipped over, building on fire, debris, the whole She Bang. So far I got about 15% of it made but won't put up a preview until I make more models.