Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 115
Author Topic: xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)  (Read 537455 times)
xxWutzMercyxx
Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #270 on: May 07, 2012, 11:27:38 PM »

Well time for a preview. About time I suppose. Here's the very first preview of my new stage City Of The Fallen from the new Marvel movie The Avengers (2012). The stage may not look like much now, but keep in mind: A.) What you're looking at took 30 min to make B.) I have to recreate an actual city, and C.) I have to tweak it and modify it so it plays well for a Smash Bros. game, and looks as epic as it was in the movie. I'll provide a new preview with all the buildings and cars on Thursday before I go to Vegas. Also most of the textures look like crap cuz I start every stage out with crap textures to get a sense where things go then once I finished adding all the models, I go back and finalize the textures.
    Credit to LegacyWolf for getting me these models from DSX8's TvC stage. I will remake all the textures once all the necessary models are in place, so plz have patience. The stage will have a high quality look and is my most ambitious stgae by far  Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 12:57:08 PM by xxWutzMercyxx » Logged

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #271 on: May 08, 2012, 06:48:49 AM »

Looking nice already. Perfect lighting and such, just needing the HD textures like you said. I assume, since it's going to be a chaotic place, it should have animated fires and such?

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #272 on: May 08, 2012, 10:52:24 AM »

Lots of fire and smoke. And energy beams and such Tongue

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #273 on: May 08, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »

It sounds like it should be easy. Sounds like some 2D textures will do, even with the beams. I have a good idea for the beams.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #274 on: May 08, 2012, 10:37:30 PM »

Hey guys thought I show you all a pic of a new stage I'll start soon. It's from the new Walking Dead video game (really great, play it!!!!). Me and my girlfreind bought it today and beaten it. Great story thus far (she actually cried a little) so I wanted to bring it to Smash for everyone. Will have the same graphics from the game, wouldn't be too hard to make considering it's cel-shaded. City Of The Fallen and Hidden Leaf are coming along fine, will put up new previews this week.  I hope some people actually care about this, and if they don't to damn bad cuz I'm making it anyway  Evil

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #275 on: May 08, 2012, 10:53:32 PM »

Yeah, I heard Walking dead is a fun game, but this is from a new one?

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #276 on: May 08, 2012, 11:55:20 PM »

This is more of a prequel to the graphic novel. Really doesn't matter to me, great game and only 5 bucks for each episode. Seems like a steal cuz the great job Telltale did with game (unlike Jurassic Park -_-). I can wait to start on it soon Cheesy

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #277 on: May 09, 2012, 07:43:30 AM »

That sounds great. It's like a zombie killing game, right? (hence the reason it's called "Walking Dead")I might go get it after I get bored with the games I have.

...Uh, I hope I'm not over-using this thread Smiley

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #278 on: May 09, 2012, 09:44:24 AM »

Don't worry you're not. We're all gamres here, it's alright to digress once in awhile Cheesy

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #279 on: May 09, 2012, 04:22:48 PM »

Lol, cool. So I had a great idea for a stage, and since we're taking a break from the ssf2 project, I think I'll work on it, maybe even release it if I get it done. I may leave a description in my thread, so if ya want, you can check it out, or I can explain the concept right now if you're interested.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #280 on: May 09, 2012, 04:31:56 PM »

Explain it now while I'm here. Also started the Walking Dead stage. So far so good, can't show ingame pics now cuz my TV and Wii are packed up in boxes Tongue

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #281 on: May 09, 2012, 04:57:02 PM »

So I plan on the stage taking place on the moon, with a distant view of earth and the sun even further back. Maybe not the moon, but possibly a large platform, because I hate pure walk-offs. Though, if I have it on the moon, I don't know what else to put there...maybe a building to go in. About a minute or earlier, a meteor will approach earth, just overhead of the players. Eventually, the meteor will catch on fire as it gets close to earth, then crash full-force into the earth, resulting in a long explosion. Throughout gameplay, the sun will have a continuous solar flare. The earth will have a huge crater as a result from the explosion. Not too long after that, a massive meteor, about 3/4 the size of earth, will come hurdling towards earth at what seems to be a low speed, easily blowing up the planet. Only the space debris will remain. Sounds cool, right?

And is that walking dead stage you showed gonna take place around the motel or the parking lot? Good to hear it's working out well.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #282 on: May 09, 2012, 09:57:06 PM »

Sounds very ambitious. When I hear Earth blowing up I think of this crazy bastard...
    Anyway just made it to my new apartment today with my girlfreind and just unloaded the last of my stuff. Tomorrow VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway here's a preview of Travelier's Hotel from the new Walking Dead game. What you see only took 15 min, but the textures are cel shaded like the graphic novel. Not bad so far  Tongue

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #283 on: May 09, 2012, 10:07:25 PM »

Lmao, I see the resemblance. Can't believe I didn't think of Kid Buu xD

And this stage looks a lot like the one in the pic. Great job! I'd like to suggest that you should make it so players can jump on the motel balcony and roof just to the right. I hate walk-offs.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #284 on: May 09, 2012, 10:16:01 PM »

That's exactly how's it's gonna be. You'll fight on the balcony where you meet the [censored]ed up zombie girl. City Of The Fallen will be a walk off, but the grand textures and animations will make up for the walk off.

Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 115
    Print
    Jump to: