xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I would like a bigger version of that stage. I was going to add it, but then when I tried it I felt like I was as tall as a building.


Dat RE5. Nice ;D

I would like to see the entrance of the police station in RE2, or a more significant place in RE2

In terms of bigger it'll be slightly bigger, but when I make my stages I use the character model as a size reference. So I used the MvC 3 Wesker a size reference for a more accurate build. I'm currently redoing the stage and the shadow system, new lighting, and new animated sun rays brings the stage more accurate and better looking than before. Since it's over Skyworld it can hold more models now and cuzse no lag. Also for Raccoon City Police Department, the SSBX dev team is planning to import it from Darkside Chronicles so don't worry.

nice ;D

Guess its time to download that imported Leon over snake

That's a good idea to use a character as a size reference. I'm going to start doing that. :D

Belive me it make stages more accurate and gameplay more comfortable. Legacy I reccommend using 4 players when testing a new stage in game. I use: Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby when I'm starting a stage cuz you want the 4 player aspect to feel just as good ;D

My problem with using multiple characters is that my brawl is freeze-prone, and that's mainly due to the characters. I have yet to completely solve that, but it will take a ridiculously long time. This is why I mainly use C. Falcon(best character) and Ike. Still, a good strategy.

Big news for SSF2 fans. Cleod9 the creator of Super Smash Flash 2 has given me permission to make the 3D Edition and he's excited to see it realized!!! That's right besides SSBX (My major project) Super Smash Flash 2 3D Edition will be my side project I'll be overseeing ;D

well, thats great news! exorcist rain si helpign em make th icons, and now i need teh css layout, because the one i had doesnt work
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's great to hear! So he just now replied? He must be busy.

Yea he just replied like an hour ago, so that means we got to finish those stages. We could honsetly just move it back until we release SSF2 3D Edition. That gives us more time to polish up stages further since we're making the official 3D version :P

You actually asked him for permission AND he replied back?

Lol thats cool ;D

he repleid to me a few years ago in i think an hour lol.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 04, 2012, 12:19:16 AM
Big news for SSF2 fans. Cleod9 the creator of Super Smash Flash 2 has given me permission to make the 3D Edition and he's excited to see it realized!!! That's right besides SSBX (My major project) Super Smash Flash 2 3D Edition will be my side project I'll be overseeing ;D
You make  it sound like it's a game for the 3DS. lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509