xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Simply gorgeous.

*downloads


Awesome ;D

*Downloads again

Hey guys I'm actually thinking of postponing the Special 8 World until later to include it with the Paper Mario Sticker Star Beta stage and release both the same day, that's how you get 2 new 3DS Mario stages of great quality ;D

*Heavily sighs*

So the planned release date for the ssf2 stage pack is June 7th, right? I still have 7 stages to complete. :(

Can't wait to test these tonight. When you saw spawn points....do spawns include like falling off the map immediately or just bizarre placing?


Just bizarre placing, I was lazy to fix them :P No the SSF2 stage pack will be cancelled. Since I'm overseeing the 3D Edition for Cleod9 we're gonna include the stages in the Super Smash Flash 2 3D Edition game instead. We'll release em seperately as betas and stages but no pack. We'll just put all the content into the 3D vresion cuz that's more simple and we won't have to worry about and due dates so you just got a huge load off ma friend :P

can you guys send me every singel ssf2 stage (released or nto) so I can add ti to my ssf2 stuff?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I won't until the others are in decent beta form. We have enough space for all the SSF2 stages including a expansion system so there's nothing to worry about :P

lol okay
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So this ssf2 3d edition...what's it all about? Like completely remaking ssf2 for brawl?

Everything from SSF2 in 3D and this won't be as challenging as SSBX cuz SSF2 is directly based off Bawl and we have over 90% of the content already here :P

That sounds like a good idea. So we're going to release a ssf2 3d edition pack instead, including all characters and stages?


Yep basically except now we're going to have make the stages even more high quality than before. In truth I wasn't but now I am since Celod  and his team wants to see it finished :P

wow, awesome stages man (first time watching your thread, already downloading stages)
Have you ever considered doing a stage like this? :
Magicant 3D (EarthBound Fan Art)
Keep Up the good work ;)