xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Very beautiful stage I like. I could make that version so I won't. SSBX needs more content from the universes, especially Earthbound. I mean did make Onion Ocean cuz the Kirby universe was being neglected. I would maybe make my own orginal design that fits Smash Bros. more better, but this give me some ideas ;D

That looks like a MAGNIFICENT stage to create! I might just have to do that, especially for ssbx! =D

So I'm working on the ssf2 stages. I'll upload them and perhaps you could give them better textures. :)

Actually I'm making my own original version for SSBX but your welcome to make one as well ;D


Her Mercy, i tried porting Saturn Valley over another stage and it doesn't seem to work.

I tried to replace Onett and it doesn't work. I'll try putting it over the original to see if it works..

Try using this site: http://lakora.us/rel/
I use that to rel all of my stages and it works flawlessly. I put Saturn Valley over Green Greens and it worked.


Well i tried in the original place and Haseyo's method.

Still didn't work

I guess this stage wont be on my brawl D:

Quote from: -Hero- on June 06, 2012, 10:00:56 PM
Well i tried in the original place and Haseyo's method.

Still didn't work

I guess this stage wont be on my brawl D:
ill make u 1.. what is the stage originally over?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 06, 2012, 10:10:00 PM
Skyworld
ah.. yeah skyworld cant be ported over Onett cause of the hitboxes from the cars.. i tried alot of times.

wat stage u want it over Hero
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Is it just Skyworld -> Onett? Because I've had other stages like Aquatic Mine over Onett and works fine.



Let's not waste time on this thread plz -_- Anyway I'll be showing a new preview of Public Assembly this weekend ;D I'm really proud of this version I'm going to show, the other version doesn't even mean anything to me now since this new one is vastly superior ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 06, 2012, 11:13:09 PM
Let's not waste time on this thread plz -_- Anyway I'll be showing a new preview of Public Assembly this weekend ;D I'm really proud of this version I'm going to show, the other version doesn't even mean anything to me now since this new one is vastly superior ;D
show me a pic on msn :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady