xxWutzMercyxx SSBU Stages (Zelda Breath of The Wild Stage Concept Preview!!)

Started by xxWutzMercyxx, April 05, 2012, 01:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I was wondering the same thing
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Nobody on the history of the Vault has ever done an ambitious stage like this before even the Stage Guru himself. I gotta make it from scratch, all the textures from scratch and a majority of the models and make it the same quality you'd see on a next gen console but keep the filesize decent for gameplay, so I have alot to think about when making this stage :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 07, 2012, 02:29:51 AM
Nobody on the history of the Vault has ever done an ambitious stage like this before even the Stage Guru himself. I gotta make it from scratch, all the textures from scratch and a majority of the models and make it the same quality you'd see on a next gen console but keep the filesize decent for gameplay, so I have alot to think about when making this stage :P
Determined...I love it
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


It really doesn't matter to me, I'm doing both by myself textures and all and I could care less who does what. This is a Brawl modding community for artists, not a popularity contest boi. Anyway here's a preview of something I'll release next week or the week after. I'm doing a complete moveset along with Leon for SSBX. Their new movesets will be based on Resident Evil 6 to keep their characters fresh, this will just be some animtions over Snake but I guess someone could use my animations for a Chris Redfield UMvC 3 if they want I guess :P

Dam you made those already?

That was kinda quick. And looks nice too!

Thanks animating doesn't take me long now as it use too, I've learned so much. I'm also working on Wesker as well ;D

Did some cleaning in there. Going to hand out some nice sanctions for that massive derailing of insults.

I suggest you both stop insulting each other, whether here or by PM.
Wouldn't want to start handing out Muted ranks.


Quote from: Beyond on June 07, 2012, 08:44:59 PM
Now let's take the discussion back to WutzMercy's stages and SSBX.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


Yes now that we're back on track, Legacy Cleod9 sent me another message. Him and his team are eagerly awaiting this 3D Edition so we'll have to keep working a bit on them stages. I'll release the Central Highway beta this weekend and get started on another stage from a 3DS game, but today I'm gonna chill for a bit, too hot to go outside :P

Sounds good, still working on sky sanctuary zone. I will need to vertex gangplank, and currently I am still working on the cool cool mountain import.

Oh sweet another Cool Cool Mountain (assuming it's different than the current one). I can place them over Mushroomy Kingdom for a random selection of two great areas!


We're making the official SSBX version but we'll share it with the Brawl hacking community ;D